45

☆ 45. Chapter 45: The Mutated Pomegranate Tree

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 45: The Mutant Pomegranate Tree

"You're going to smash my shop and rob my things, it's not an idle matter, is it?" Chi Yan's tone of voice was unhurried, and his expression was also very gentle.

The fifth-level fire powerhouse actually felt a trace of tenderness strangely!

He subconsciously put away the fire and looked at Chi Yan's close-up face, which was so beautiful that he couldn't take his eyes off it.

"I—" he stammered suddenly.

The next second, he was pushed aside by the people of his own team, and a woman wearing a half-mask pushed him away in annoyance.

The sharp knife in his hand was pointed at Chi Yan, and he sneered: "You are the shopkeeper?" Scold. I advise you to hand over the things yourself, if not? Then we're going to take a tough line!

Chi Yan raised his eyebrows, scratched the tip of his nose carelessly, and walked slowly towards the supermarket.

Zheng Yechao's two twins were beaten with blue noses and swollen faces, and they lowered their heads guiltily when they saw Chi Yan.

The main reason why the city lord recruited them into the store was to let them see the store, but they failed to live up to the city lord's expectations and were beaten up like this.

It's a shame.

Chi Yan gave the twins a relieved look, and then looked at the smashed things in the store.

Cashier counter and sign for today's sale.

They didn't smash much, and it seems that these people are reluctant to do anything with these fruits and vegetables.

"If you smash two things, I'll take you 20,000 crystal nuclei. "Chi Yan seems to be very talkative now, naturally harmless, but in the eyes of those people, he is really a little too arrogant.

"You have such a big breath, haven't you recognized the reality yet? Do you think you crooked melons and cracked dates can beat us? One of the fifth-level power-type abilities looked at Chi Yan with a cold gaze.

Obviously now that they have fallen behind, they still dare to ask them for crystal nuclei?

and his face with a faint smile, which makes people hate it when they look at it.

How can he, a powerless young man, have so many good things? None of them believed it when they learned about it before, but the lord of the castle did.

Their lord took out a fresh cabbage leaf and told them that it had been left there for five days.

Not only does it look clean and fresh, but it's also natural and pollution-free.

Later, the city lord asked them fifteen people to temporarily form a team, just to rob it!

I heard that the vegetables in this base are all provided by an outsider.

Then the city lord who thinks about them can also understand the severity, whether it is for the sake of an outsider to be the enemy of their huge base, or to give up an outsider in order to curry favor with their Fengyuan base?

But they don't know it yet, the Wolong base is long in the past, and the current one is the Yanjiang base.

And standing in front of them, the harmless young man is the new city lord of this base.