164

☆ 164. Chapter 164: Let's Go Traveling

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 164: When they go on a

trip, they won't take the initiative to look for the giant zombie, they will only wait for him to take the initiative to appear.

Chi Yan even said that as long as this stinky thing didn't take the initiative to harm them, then leave it alone, and the others also agreed.

Thereupon......

They went on a tour.

At Chi Yan's strong request, they went to what had been a pre-apocalyptic attraction.

It just so happens that the relocation of the base has been completed, and all that remains is the matter of settlement, which can be worried about by two city lords.

Although by now, the damaged ones should have been damaged, but large buildings are not so easy to destroy, so you can still see a little.

Now those attractions are surrounded by plants, and the environment is even better than before.

In order to respect tourism, Chi Yan also carried a schoolbag, a sun hat and sunglasses, and played the role of a tourist decently.

Everyone had a relaxed smile on their faces, only Jiang Ge's face was not very good.

Since waking up that day, Chi Yan has always found excuses not to be intimate with him.

I always say that I am not feeling well, because I was tossed by the stench, and I haven't recovered yet.

As long as Jiang Ge has the idea of wanting to brew sauce, Chi Yan will pretend to be weak.

Then I fell asleep in bed, and it had been a week!

Look at his excitement of visiting tourist attractions, how can he be uncomfortable.

The Zombie Emperor is now on fire, and his resentment is very great.

But he didn't want to disturb Chi Yan's good interest, so he decided that he must quietly attack Chi Yan on a good night, and he would not give him a chance to discuss at all!

A group of them, driving an RV, set off from the two Fu An Mountains on the farm, stopping and visiting everywhere along the way.

Although the fuel consumption of RVs is relatively high, they are people who hold several bases! Even if you are reluctant to use the oil in your base, you can still go to the Dawn Base and the Central Base to steal a little~

It is not good to say that stealing, so I call it for them.

"Hiccup~" Chi Yan touched his belly and lay on the dry grass.

Today they decided to camp in the mountains, pitched their own tents, and set up a bonfire.

Just now, Wei Tongyan and Jiang Ge made a lot of delicious barbecue by themselves.

While drinking the happy water produced by the farm, Ji Yan accepted everyone's feeding, and almost ate it.

Kuang Qize is self-reliant, and he eats by himself throughout the whole process, and he can not forget to please them Brother Chi.

Although Brother Chi will not reduce their debts, giving them food and shelter, and giving them a safe and free living environment, it is very worthy of thanks.

Moreover, Chi Yan urged them to repay the money, but he had only been talking about it all along, and he didn't really want them to pay back the money at all.