60

☆ 60. Chapter 60: I love the bad little pool more

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 60 The road of Xiao Chi's family, who loves bad and bad more, is narrow, this sentence is really appropriate for Chi

Yan and their battle team with Dawn.

One of the men in the team was not very tall, and he could almost guess that he was a power-type ability.

The appearance is not outstanding, but it is a bit non-mainstream, and he also has a lightning tattoo in the center of the top of his head.

Chi Yan glanced at it with disgust and quickly looked away, it was really terrible, who wanted to poke his eyes blind.

The people of the Beacon Squad retreated in horror, pointing at Kuang Qize, their voices trembling: "Ghost... No! It's supposed to be a zombie! "

It just so happened that the other city lords came out together, and they all looked at it when they heard it, and they just heard the word zombie, after all, these two words are too sensitive.

Qin Ruogu squinted at the person who said this just now, and his tone was a little uneasy: "What zombie?"

Chi Yan stared at Qin Ruogu and said meaningfully: "That is, what kind of zombies, the Fengyuan base is so big, and the Qin City Lord is so responsible, how can there be zombies in his base?"

Qin Ruogu smiled modestly, but his gaze stayed on the people of the Beacon Squad.

The Dawn City Lord frowned and walked out: "What is the name of the ghost here!" "

City Lord..." one person pointed at Kuang Qize and said, "He's not a human!" He has long been bitten by zombies! There's definitely something wrong with him!

Kuang Qize sneered: "You want me to be bitten by zombies, right?" I'm a decent human standing here, but I want to say that I'm a zombie, and I don't have a disaster. Everyone

was confused, no one would think that Kuang Qize was a zombie, how could there be a zombie with a ruddy face and eyes that were still human pupils.

Seeing that no one believed him, the people of the Beacon Squad were all in a hurry, shouting, "We saw him bitten by zombies with our own eyes!" He must have been infected! Maybe it's a zombie who has regained his senses! Chi

Yan, who was followed by a zombie emperor and a half-zombie, resisted his cheeks.

"Let me explain. Chi Yan stepped forward and began to make up half-truths and half-truths.

"Here's the thing, Kuang Qize used to be a survivor of the Dawn Base, and it just so happened that he happened to be a member of this Beacon Squad, but not long ago, the people of the Beacon Squad, who didn't know what to smoke, abandoned Kuang Qize and snatched his crystal nucleus and pushed him to the zombies.

Chi Yan shook his head pathetically: "Me and I... When my boyfriend was passing by, he happened to see Kuang Qize running away, followed by a group of zombies, he was wearing a very thick down jacket at that time, and his clothes were indeed torn by zombies, but fortunately, he didn't hurt his flesh and skin.

"He's been following me ever since, if it's a zombie, will I still be alive now?" Everyone

was listening to Chi Yan's story very carefully, and they were more or less emotional.

There is only one person who is deserting, and that is Jiangge.

This real zombie couldn't control the corners of his mouth from rising, his mood was like a propeller spinning, and he was crazy with joy!