Chapter 17: Katy

In another life
I would be your girl
We keep all our promises
Be us against the world

The One That Got Away - Katy Perry

Y/N's POV

October 28th, 2021

I woke up very early to attend yet another one of my 'Acting' classes. I settled for a pair of black jeans, a black 'Back to the Future' t-shirt, with my combat boots and my other leather jacket. This one is Moto Racer style, the one that Lizzie has is Double Rider style. Of course, the outfit couldn't be complete without my rings. During the class, I got to see the progress from the rest of my classmates' presentations for our final project.

When we finished, I went directly to set. I had an early meeting where the executives and directors explained that the next two weeks are the last ones we will be filming. Almost all of December will be for editing and promotional photos. Also, since most of the bosses have to go back to LA for the 'Spider-Man: No Way Home' premiere, my job would be officially done by the second week of December.

After the meeting, I walked to my station to start working. We had some pretty complicated scenes to film. A lot of them where of Doctor Strange, America and Dr. Palmer running while being chased by the Scarlet Witch. Also, it involved a few wardrobe changes, so we had a very hectic day ahead of us.

We spent most of the day running around the built-in set, moving cables, dolly tracks, cameras, lights, microphones, all that jazz. We were extremely exhausted, but thankfully got everything done. Lunch time was moved a couple of hours so we could finish filming all the scenes in one go and have an early release.

The directors finally called cut and everyone was able to go eat. As usual, my friends and I got our meals and sat together at our table. Soon after, the cast and directors joined us.

"Hello, my Angel", Lizzie whispers in my ear, sending shivers all over my body. I love it when she calls me that.

"Hi Princess", I tell her before giving her a kiss on her cheek. A small blush appears on her cheeks and a cute smile gets plastered on her face. While we were eating, everyone was talking about what Halloween costumes everyone was going to wear for Mr. Cumberbatch's party.

"What about you Y/N? What are you going to dress as?", Xochi asks, putting everyone's focus on me.

"I can't tell you. It's a surprise", I simply state.

"Yeah, you're not getting any information out of this one. I've tried to make her tell me for the past week and she hasn't cracked. I even tried to use Y/N's kryptonite, and it still didn't work", Lizzie shares with the group.

Normally, I would be very nervous about sharing anything about my friendship with her. I know she's very private about her life, but since she's the one mentioning things, I'll just comment along with what she's comfortable sharing.

"What's your kryptonite, Y/N?", Mac asks with a devilish grin.

"The pout/baby voice combo", I say.

"What's that?", Mr. Cumberbatch chimes in.

"It's when Lizzie pouts at me and starts talking with a baby voice. Usually, she only does it when she wants something or just wants to annoy me, because she knows that when she does it, I give in and she gets her way. That's why it's my kryptonite. But I told her my costume would be a surprise. She'll have to wait until Sunday to know, just like everyone else", I explain, making Lizzie pout at me. I wish I could kiss that pout away. I know it would be the best feeling in the world.