Chapter 34: A Birthday to Remember

Ooh, your body's like an ocean
I'm devoted
To explore you
Ooh, what do you desire?
I'm inspired
I'll do it for you

Teach Me How to Love - Shawn Mendes

⚠️Trigger Warning: Smut⚠️

Y/N's POV

April 6th, 2022

I woke up this morning to the sweet voice of my girlfriend. Oh my gosh, I still can't believe I'm saying that. "Angel, wake up", Lizzie tells me sweetly while rubbing my back softly. I really didn't want to wake up, but I also wanted cuddles with my Princess, and I had no idea why she was out of bed before me. Normally, I'm the one who wakes her up and she's just a grumpy baby until she gets her morning kisses.

I slowly roll over from my position and open one of my eyes, only to see my Princess with a breakfast tray, smiling at me brightly. I immediately sit up on my bed and lean against the headboard. "What's all this?", I ask while inspecting the delicious looking waffles with a candle lit on top of them.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday my dear Angel, Happy Birthday to you", Lizzie sings to me beautifully before moving the tray closer to me

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday my dear Angel, Happy Birthday to you", Lizzie sings to me beautifully before moving the tray closer to me. "Make a wish", she tells me, and I close my eyes momentarily before blowing out the candle.

"Thanks Lovey, you didn't have to do any of this", I tell Lizzie while taking the tray away from her grasp and placing it on the bed before pulling her closer from her waist. She easily sits on my lap before kissing me deeply.

"But I wanted to. I'll do anything for my GIRLFRIEND", she says, emphasizing my latest acquired title before caressing my cheek softly.

"You can't believe it either, can you?", I ask her cheekily and she just shakes her head slightly while biting her bottom lip cutely.

"I love that you're my girlfriend", she says before attaching our lips together once again. Her arms where now around my neck, my hands were slowly rubbing her thighs, she was now straddling my lap and things started to get heated.

I haven't talked to Lizzie about taking the next step in our relationship, if you know what I mean. There have been multiple make out sessions where we almost did it, but they all ended before we could get to that point. I don't want to pressure her in any way. I want the first time we are together to be special and comfortable for both of us. But I can't lie and say I don't want it to happen soon.

"Mmm, best birthday gift ever", I comment against her lips, and she chuckles sweetly before pecking my lips a couple of times.

"Don't think this is your only gift", she informs me, and I raise an eyebrow.

"There's more?", I ask curiously, and she nods cutely. "I hope you didn't spend too much money on me. You know how I feel about that", I tell her, and she rolls her eyes at me.