Chapter 42: You're #8

How could I be
So naive to
Think I had you?
Maybe I'm just
Dumb

i'm not okay - JVKE

⚠️Trigger Warning: Angst, Panic Attack⚠️

Lizzie's POV

June 5th, 2022

"Look Lizzie, everyone is so excited for our book. People are going crazy in the comments", Robbie tells me, and I briefly look at his phone before going back to watching the TV.

"That's awesome, babe", I say plainly, and Robbie doesn't reply. Today we uploaded a video on the 'Hattie Harmony' Instagram account with us unboxing the first hardcopies of the book.

I am really happy about the book finally hitting stores and being purchased by people and reaching kids all around the world. We've been working on this book for 2 years now and I'm so proud of it. But apart from my excitement for this new project, I've been absolutely sad.

I still can't believe what happened on Monday. Y/N found out the truth, she found out I lied to her, and like I predicted, I hurt her in the worst way. She doesn't want me in her life at all and I can't live with that. I can't accept not being part of her life. She's my Angel, and I'm her Princess. Everything that we've been through together, it can't be erased or forgotten in a matter of weeks.

I don't want to lose her, not completely at least. I think I still can make things right, apologize and get her to trust me again. I need to get her back; I can't live without her.

I was so into my thoughts and possible plans to get Y/N to forgive me, that I didn't hear what Robbie was telling me. "Beth, did you hear me?", Robbie asks, bringing me back to reality.

"Wha-what did you say?", I ask clueless before looking at him. He just sighs frustrated before stroking my hair gently.

"I asked you if you are ok?", Robbie tells me sweetly and I just nod and smile as relaxed as I can, so he won't ask me more questions. If I said I was sad about Y/N, we would have another fight. We have been living peacefully these past few weeks, I certainly don't want to change that.

"Yes, I'm great, just a little overwhelmed by our schedule for the next couple of weeks", I say, using one of my other worries to cover the main one.

"Everything will be ok, Beth. Sarah already organized everything. The only thing you have to do is pack your bags, but we still have time to do that. Don't overstress yourself", Robbie says in a caring tone, and I move forward to leave a kiss on his cheek.

"Yeah, I know. Thank you, my love", I tell him before settling back on the couch, looking at the TV. That's when an announcement about 'Power Strike' starts playing.

"So, since we are done with the book stuff for today, I was thinking we could may-"

"Ssshhh, Robbie. I want to listen to this", I interrupt him without taking my gaze away from the screen in front of me.

"Do you remember our livestream from earlier in the week? Well, guess what?! Power Strike is doing their first concert in America, and with their brand-new vocalist, Y/N Girard! After a long day of auditions, Y/N was the lucky contestant that got chosen to be part of the band. But that's not the craziest part of this story. Y/N Girard is actually the founder of Power Strike! In a sentimental and historical reunion, all the original members of the band are ready to rock at the beat of their brand-new songs along with anyone and everyone who wants to join them and see them perform. So, if you are a fan or possible future fan, we invite you to join the band at their concert tonight at the Exchange LA Club in downtown Los Angeles, at 8 PM sharp. Don't forget to bring your friends and families, because tonight, Power Strike will strike your world", the MTV reporter from the other time announces and I quickly take my phone out to search for the location of the club.