Chapter 64: Splatfest Championship: Round 1

We find Meggy, Mario and Tari at the train court all awhile we see SMG4 and the rest sitting at the sidelines as they wait for Y/n to arrive. Then he appear behind Meggy' Tari and Mario.

Y/n: Alright I'm here.

Meggy: (smile) Glad you came. We're just ready to do our training before the Splatfest tomorrow.

Y/n: Sounds good. So let's get this training started.

???: Not so fast.

Then E. Gadd came over with a trolley filled of New technology as he stood in front of them and then explains.

E. Gadd: Not only you four are here for training but also testing out my new invention.

Y/n: If this invention blows us up then your gonna aget blamed for it.

E. Gadd: Shut up! Behold! I called it The Ink Boi 3000. With these, you can stand a chance in this competition. You can swim and move around like a Inklings.

Y/n: Huh sounds pretty useful doc.

Meggy: I don't need a stupid invention to help me at Splatfest.

E. Gadd: Nonsense and they are not stupid. Unfortunate I ran out of surfboards so Meggy has one while the rest of you get whatever shit I made.

E.Gadd hands over Meggy and Ink Bio of a surfboard, Y/n gets a wheelchair, Tari a laptop and Mario a Lawnmower.

Meggy: This is really insulation.

Y/n: Maybe give them a try. After all it doesn't hurt to have a little help.

Meggy: Still is not using this stupid gadget, all I need is my skills.

Y/n: If you say so.

E. Gadd: Suit yourself (mutters) rude ass bitch.

Y/n: Well let's begin our training shall we?

They begin to spread out and while they do so SMG4 grabs a microphone and calls out.

SMG4: Alright guys listen up! This will be your final training today and it is off to the Splatfest! If your hit once then you are out, last one standing wins! Ready......set.....go!

They go around the training court as Y/n check around corners and shooting his Ink blaster at the floor and then use his ink bio to swim through the ink and came out of the other side.

Y/n: (smirk) Now this is cool.

Suddenly he's taking fire from behind by Meggy and quickly gets to cover. He returns fire but Meggy also quickly gets into cover.

Then Meggy spotted Mario at the corner of her ear and turns and fires at him. Mario swims down to the ink and swims towards Meggy and then leaps up high into the air while riding on his lawnmower.

Mario: Gotcha bi-

Suddenly he gets shot and we see it was Tari which made everyone gasp in surprised.

SMG4: Mario is out!

Then Y/n fire his ink blaster at Tari but she surfs her ink bio and dives into the ink.

He can hear Meggy coning around the corner from behind so he creates a trail of ink and use his ink bio to dive in and disappointed just as Meggy turns a corner.

Soon all three gather at the middle as Meggy sees Tari at the other side hiding behind cover. She pulls out some ink bombs.

We then cut to Tari looking around for Y/n or Meggy when a ink blaster is pointed at the back of Tari's hand as Y/n is seen behind her.