26. Out of the band

"IS THE PROMISE YOU MADE TO ME NOTHING?", Eungyeol hissed angrily.

Yi-chan kept saying that, Sekyung was the sole reason of making the band and she even gave up studying abroad for him. So he  wanted to change the final song which was also the mission song Sekyung gave because she told him to do so. Everyone except Eungyeol agreed to it. Mastering such a hard song was not something we'd do with some practice. It needed experience which none of us had.

But Eungyeol also had a point, why would anyone outside the band change the song?

"Arraseo, I'll leave then", Eungyeol put his guitar down, leaving the practice room.

"Yah, Ha Eu-"

"Don't", Hyunyul held Yi-joo's hand, she looks at his as a line appeared between her brows. "If anyone needs to go it has to be Yi-chan", he continues still holding her hand.

"He's literally the epitome of pettiness", Yi-chan hissed  as Eungyeol closed the door forcefully.

"Yah, what are you doing? Follow him", Majoo pushes Yi-chan.

Yi-chan did follow Eungyeol but Yi-joo couldn't really trust Yi-chan who was already frustrated, would be able to calm the angry Geol.

She slid her hand from Hyunyul's grip and expressed, "I need to go", with that she left following the two.

She spotted the duo arguing in the school's campus.

"Is band just for hitting on girls to you? Is it a joke? Someone even messed up with their parents just to join the band", screams Eungyeol.

"Why are you even bringing up someone's parents when I just asked to change the song?"

"Are you going to fall for those suger coated words? You don't even remember the promise you made with me! You don't even care about anyone as long as it's not Sekyung, right?"

"Whatever. Do you want to stay in the band or not?"

"I'll quit. It's none of my business about what happens to me", with that Eungyeol started to match towards the gate.

"If you leave like this I won't take you. Band and also the guesthouse!!", Yi-chan screamed but that didn't stop Eungyeol.

"Yahh! Ha Eungyeol", Yi-joo ran passing Yi-chan after cursing herself for not stopping Yi-chan from pissing off Eungyeol.

She successfully stopped him by pulling his hand.

"Leave my hand, Yi-joo"

"You can't leave me alone like this", she cried. She couldn't even imagine how she'd live there without her best friend.

Eungyeol's face softens when he sees Yi-joo's face. He started feeling guilty about leaving her alone.

"Don't go anywhere and stay at the guesthouse. Arraseo?", Eungyeol cupped her face, wiping off a tear which left her eye.

"Where are you going?"

"I don't know but I won't return until I figure out what to do", he pats her head and runs away leaving her behind. Yi-joo didn't follow him knowing his stubbornness. She hoped he'd return back before midnight.

Yi-chan, who saw what happened between the two walks near Yi-joo, cautiously. He taps on her shoulder to get her attention but when he sees Yi-joo's tears his mind goes blank.

"Yichan-ah, don't you think he has a reason for being like this?", she questioned with an unsettled tone.

That made Yi-chan question himself too, what made him behave like that?

With a blank face Yi-chan entered the room, Majoo, Si-guk, Saebum and Hyunyul were looking at him curiously.

"Where is Ha Eungyeol?", Majoo interrogated.

"I don't know. Let's start with the practice", Yi-chan picks up his guitar.

"What about Yi-joo? She came behind you", Hyunyul walked near Yi-chan.

"I thought she was walking behind me, wasn't s-"

Before Yi-chan could complete his words, Hyunyul busted the door open and ran out to check on her. He looked around the campus for her.

"Yi-joo?"

She was sitting on the bench near the playground. Hyunyul walked near and took a seat beside her. He noticed tear stains which were caused by her eyeliner.

"Did you cry?"

"Ani, Why would I?", Yi-joo sniffed and stood up from the bench.

"Then should we go? To practice?"

Yi-joo nodded at his words and followed him inside the practice room. When they entered everyone except Yi-chan was looking at her because she looked serious as hell.

"Is anything wrong?", Majoo walks near her.

"I just came to tell you all one thing".

Curiousity filled in everyone's mind as Yi-joo spoke, "Until Eungyeol is back, I'm out of the band"

A/N:
Just a filler chapter.
Might post more soon.