41. Brain Storming.

Yeon Yi-joo

“Thank you for the food”

“Eat a lot”, Ahjussi monitored us to eat.

With that, everyone attacked the samgyeobsal. The Ahjussi who bought us meat owned a musical instrument shop called White Nights.

Do you still fight with Jindo Dogs?” Ahjussi questions Hyunyul.

Fight?

“No way, nowadays, people get arrested by touching the national treasures”

Ahjussi laughed at Hyunyul's words and gave him a shoulder pat.

“You fight?” I interrogated.

“Not anymore”

“Yah, that means you used to fight. What if you got hit seriously?”

“But I didn't get hurt, and I don't even fight anymore. It's all in the past—”

“But still—”

“Yah!!! Are you seriously going to fight in front of Ahjussi”

“It's not of your business”, I hit Eungyeol's shoulder, almost automatically, just like the old days.

Ouch! It hurts”

“That was the whole point”, I smiled at him sarcastically.

Why are you so strong?” He complained, still holding his shoulder.

Eunho Oppa taught me taekwondo from time to time”

“Oppa? Who's that?” Hyunyul questioned.

I turned my head on the opposite side, to answer Hyunyul who was on my left, “Eungyeol's hyung”

“And the one she used to have a cr-”

“Complete your sentence, and you die”, I gave him the deadliest glare a person could ever give and succeed in shutting down Eungyeol's mouth before he exposed my past.

Everyone was enjoying the show in front of them, the only thing that was missing was popcorn. Hyunyul mouthed 'What?' and I shook my head, saying that it was nothing. Saebum then asked the Ahjussi how he was it acquaintance with Hyunyul.

“I met him at the Hongdae indie scene, right?”

“Yes, he taught my group's leader back then," Hyunyul replied.

Taught what?” Si-guk questioned.

“Guitar. Oh-I should have introduced him properly. In his prime, he took the entire indie band scene with a storm by solely with his guitar skills. He's like a legend”, Hyunyul introduced him.

Daebak!

The boys seemed to be equally stunned by Hyunyul's words. And then Hyunyul was talking about how he was shocked when he heard Eungyeol play guitar at first because it was similar to Ahjussi's style.

“I wanted you all to meet someone as your helper”

Helper?

I remembered the words of the la Vida Ahjussi. Is he the one—

It's the genius guitarist from Chuncheon, Yoon Dongjin”

Yoon Dongjin?

That name sounded familiar. I looked at Eungyeol who was on my right just to see his seat empty and so was Majoo's and Yi-chan's seat.