39. First Kiss

“That's rich coming from you," Yi-chan answered when Eungyeol questions him about Sekyung being at the new location when it was supposed to be a secret.

Sekyung noticed Yi-joo's presence and smiled at her, waving her hands. Yi-joo forced a small smile, and looked back at the arguing duo.

“Come out”, Eungyeol dragged Yi-chan out of the room.

“Here they go again”, Si-guk sighed as Saebum shook his head.

Yi-joo walked towards the boys as Sujin walked towards Majoo. But then she remembered, Chungha was here too. She was leaving, but before Yi-joo could stop her, Sekyung ran towards her.

Don't go, stay with me”, Sekyung used sign language.

The boys seemed to be smitten by her, making Yi-joo jealous. She looked at Sujin as she noticed her sour expression. Yi-joo was towards her and held her hand, “Let's go, it seems they don't need me anymore”

“You know it's not—”

Yi-joo's glare made her stop in mid sentence. She didn't hate Sekyung, the situation always made Yi-joo hate her.

If you are not coming, I'm leaving”

With that, Yi-joo stormed out of the room. A moment ago she realized that Hyunyul might have feelings towards her, and now he was lost listening to Sekyung, who was talking about how she was still weak and learning sign language.

“Oppa, eonni is leaving”, Sujin ran to inform Hyunyul. Hyunyul looks towards the door and sees Yi-joo leaving, so he followed her out.

“Yijoo-ya, stop!!!!” He held her hand, making her stop in her tracks.

“Why are you here? Go and have a talk with Sekyung. Isn't she pretty?”

“What's wrong, Yi-joo?”

“Nothing's wrong, it's just me being dramatic. So just leave me alone”, she freed her hand from his grip and started to walk away from him.

Hyunyul let out a sigh and followed her, again.

“Yi-joo please–”, Hyunyul paused when he realized that they were being watched. Yi-joo also noticed that Yi-chan and Eungyeol, who were arguing outside, had stopped their argument, looking at the couple.

You guys are fighting already?” Eungyeol walked towards them.

“It's none of your business, go away”, Hyunyul glares at Eungyeol and held Yi-joo's hand pulling her away from the duo.

“Come inside after you are done, we need to talk," Yi-chan informed Yi-joo and Hyunyul, then entered the practice room with Eungyeol, leaving the couple alone.

Tell me”

“It's childish”, Yi-joo sighed.

Still, tell me”

“I also know sign language”, Yi-joo looked away, blinking off the tears she couldn't control anymore. She knew it was stupid. No matter how much she tried to pretend that she was fine, it would never work out. She already lost Eungyeol to Sekyung, and now it scared the shit out of her even at the thought of Hyunyul getting stolen by Sekyung.

Nal bwa”
(Look at me)

Yi-joo shook her head.

Nal bora go”, he cupped her face, lifting her head up. He noticed her tears. (I said look at me)