30. Reconsider

Yeon Yi-joo

"Yi-chan?"

No response.

"Yichan-ah"

Again no response.

"Ha Yi-chan!!!"

Yet again, no response.

This won't do.

I gathered all the energy left in my body, shaking him by holding his shoulders while shouting, "YAH HAA YIIII CHANNN!"

"Is Eungyeol back?" He spat out so randomly and looked at me,

FINALLY.

Yi-chan was zoning out sitting on the stairs outside the main door of Snail Guesthouse. He was definitely waiting for Eungyeol.

"You are coming now?" He stood up from the stair and pulled an arm around my shoulder, walking me inside.

"How about you pager me if you are alone next time? It's not safe for you to roam out this late"

"I will. Thank you, Yi-chan", I smiled at him.

After running away earlier, I went to do a part-time job at the ice cream parlor, so I ended up getting late. Throughout the shift, I was organizing my thoughts.

The dinner with an awfully quiet Yi-chan which was obvious because he started to worry about Eungyeol. It was time now for him to do so. Throughout my time in the past, I got to notice so many things which were common between the father, son duo. Their temper, eating style, sleeping positions, and even their personalities were so similar.

And now, all I could do was to wait for Eungyeol's anger to subside, wishing for him to come back.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"And we'll put a Synth, so pay attention", Saebum was providing information about the things he needed to Majoo.

"Who is Cindy? Why will she get on stage? Isn't Yi-joo, enough?" Our dumb Si-guk screamed after mistaking Synth as a girl.

"A synthesizer, you idiot. Not a person, an instrument which is expensive as fuck"

"Hyunyul, is there anything you need?" Majoo asked, with an I'm-so-fucking-done-with-everything expression.

"Nope, because I don't have any reason to look good for Sekyung-"

"It seems yesterday's date went well", I walked into the band room, as Yi-chan followed me. The words which left my mouth sounded so different, so not me and so fucking immature, but something inside me made my sane mind malfunction. Which is why I ended up saying something like that.

"Date? With whom?" Saebum questions.

"Don't tell me it's Sekyung!" Si-guk joined.

"Why would you go on a date with Sekyung?" Yi-chan ran towards Hyunyul, pulling out his collar.

"It was not a date. She called me to meet"

"Why would she?" Yi-chan hissed.

"I DON'T KNOW, YOU JERK", Hyunyul pushed Yi-chan with force and looked at me and then back to Yi-chan.

I fucked up.

He looked partially pissed.

"I did meet her, but that doesn't mean it was a date and I even emphasized that I have no interest in stealing my friend's girl", and then he gazed at me "And also that I have someone I like"