Confirmation

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

They had a long road ahead of them and Katsuki only felt agitated as the minutes passed by with Denki's slow driving. He knew the male was only being cautious, but he seriously just wanted to reach the warehouse and return to F/n and have her in his arms.

He couldn't tear his eyes away when he saw the girl sob her eyes out, her eyes never leaving what was left of Hanta. He almost felt like he could cry as he saw his friend, his teachers die and the way Toga pounced on her, making her watch every second as Tomura batted his friend's head, angered him.

It angered him so much that all he could see was red but when he heard the girl let out a whimper, his eyes drastically moved to her form. He felt sick, hurt, like he wanted to just hug her and he wasn't one for touch, but seeing the aftermath of her staring at the mud, hands clenching the dirt with a look he's never seen, was just devastating.

And although he has yet to confess what he feels for her, just like Izuku, he wants her to know that he sees her. That he knows she's there and that he wants her to notice him just like she does with his rival and Shoto. He can't deny the girl is pretty and has every feature that he would want in someone.

Everyday when he woke up, his mind had thought back to the girl. Even when he spent the first month with her, he always seemed to look at her. He didn't know it at first, only presuming that the girl irked him for being good at everything, but he's been...slowly developing feelings.

He still remembers that feeling he had when nails stabbed her back, and of course he was concerned as he thought she was bit, but after they removed the nails, he felt his heart fill with relief.

He found it strange at first, then bothersome and now that he's here realizing and practically declaring war with his childhood friend, he almost feels giddy. Like he can't believe he actually has a romantic side and it was just waiting to be poured out and drown F/n in it.

He scoffed at himself, sitting in the small kitchen watching the trees go by. He almost sounded like Izuku, hell he even felt like him for just thinking about something sappy for the girl.

But, the question that really got to him, was what if she rejects him? With all they've been through, how many dangers they faced and not to mention the countless times she saved him, would it all disappear the moment he confessed?

He's matured over the years and wasn't the same angry kid who lashed out at everything. No, he was someone who could, in a way, control his anger including his feelings. So if she rejected him, then that's on her. At least he put it out there and the feelings would disappear just as she's disappearing from his life.

But, that brought up another question. What if she were to accept Izuku or god forbid Shoto. He knows Izuku can be romantic as he saw with Ochaco back at school, but Shoto? The dude was brain-dead when it came to feelings or jokes or anything that he wouldn't understand, therefore needing someone to interpret it.