On the move

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

It was still pouring the following day. Mostly everyone was in their homes. Denki and Eijiro had left a while back as F/n heard them. They knocked on Hanta's room where she was at, informing her of their leave. She didn't say anything and they took her silence as a response.

She sat on the floor, her back resting against her cousin's bed. Her hooded eyes stared at the window where she could see the gloomy sky and the rain gliding across the glass.

Her hands played with an empty revolver. The gun clinked as she played with the gun, the cylinder popping out as she spinned it and spinned it.

The sound emitted from his room. It sort of kept her from hearing her thoughts, the sound of the revolver comforted her mind. But the gun could only do so little as everything in his room reminded her of him.

They both should've left the community the day she found him and she blames herself for giving up so easily. She should have persisted until he agreed to it, until he and her left with the gates shutting behind them.

Oh, how she could still remember his face when she realized she messed up. She remembered his look. The way his eyes were glossy and bulging, staring at her, his lips trembling as fog came out every breath he took. A final shared look before he died.

Guilt rang through her entire body as she knew that she was the cause of his death. She pulled the trigger, she was the one to miss and she never missed. So for her to slip up when she could have possibly put an end to everything, crushed her.

And she was so busy in her own pity that she hadn't even noticed Shoto had been dragged away. She couldn't see him even if she wanted to as her surroundings were a blur, like everything was moving at a rapid pace and she could only try to catch up.

She only knew about Shoto when Izuku and Katsuki told her. If she had to guess, he too was probably dead, though she did remember him telling her about a brother, so she hoped that he was okay. However, she was tired of hoping.

She let her head rest against her knees, her arms falling to the side as tears once again began to fall. She was tired as her eyes adorned eye bags. She hasn't eaten at all and she knew the other two males that she lived with were worried about her. But she supposed that they should be worried about themselves as they had just lost more people they cared about.

Nobody could even bring their bodies as the rotters emerged from the trees and headed towards their dead peers. Even if they wanted to bury them, they had to bring a car so that they could transport their bodies to Sorston, but that never happened thanks to the dead and rain.

She used her knees to wipe her eyes, sniffling as she raised the revolver to her head. She knew it wasn't loaded as she pressed on the trigger, the revolver clicking until all the rounds went. She then let out a sigh as she let her hand fall, thumping on the floor with her gun clattering.