Crushed

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"Is Nezu going to tell Denki about this?" Shoto asked Hanta, unsure of how things go when someone dies.

Hanta let out a sigh as he, Shoto and F/n headed towards the weaponry—well the two males followed the girl as she took the lead, "Nezu personally tells the family. He does it because he's the leader, but a part of me thinks he also does it because he feels guilty. Most of the people who died were killed by Tomura, with their families watching."

"As for Aizawa?" Shoto asked again, "Is there a...funeral? I've seen burials behind the farm."

"Yeah, they tell both him and his daughters along with Yagi." He placed his hand on his nape, "And we do funerals. We do them when everyone is back from scavenging so they all get their last say. If the families wish for the loved ones to be burned or buried, then Nezu allows it.

"But since Denki and Aizawa aren't here, he makes the call. We also write down their names in a book so we don't forget them and then place it in a church by the farm." He finished off with a sad sigh. He too was saddened by their deaths. He spent years with them, so for them to die right in front of him, made him severely upset. He would grieve later, in his bedroom.

"I've seen it." Shoto remembered the white wooden church. He had gone there before he heard the commotion. Despite the church's wooden floors creaking underneath his foot, it was relatively nice and big inside. It was also very quiet, he almost felt like he could hear his mind. He also saw the book of names, a lot being on the list, "When do funerals usually happen?"

"During sundowns." When they arrived at the weaponry, Hanta was the last to enter, "The shade of orange makes people feel comforted. Not really sure why."

"Sunsets are nice to look a-" Shoto let out a small grunt as F/n shoved him a pistol. He had to admit that it kind of hurt, "What do I need this for?"

She gave him a look while passing one to Hanta, "You've seen what just happened. You really want that for yourself, because I don't."

"You're being paranoid." Hanta had to say it as he willingly took the gun.

"Seriously?" She glared at him, "I'm just trying to make sure that you can protect yourselves, alright. Don't think I haven't forgotten about Katsuki and Izuku."

"Wait." Shoto said, eyeing the pistol, "Don't they take inventory? They'll know that someone took it."

"Yeah, he's right, F/n." Hanta added.

She rolled her eyes and placed one in her jacket, "You guys are so stupid. With how quickly Mirio and that other guy went to grab the guns, they didn't have time to do inventory. I saw they added a bunch of guns; rifles and pistols. They'll just add the ones we're taking to them."