Another Interview

(A/N) Hey guys! This is my first story so it might not be that good, but bear with me! But I hope you guys enjoy it!

These are the main characters personalities. I am not going to do the boys because they are themselves.

Bella: A 20 year, old hard working girl. Once she sets her mind to something, she is determined to finish it. She is a girly girl when she wants to be, but isn't afraid to get dirty. Her family has always had a good relationship with each other. She is a very sweet person according to just about everyone that knows her. Best Friends: Hanna, Jake, Lauren, and Jess.

Jess: Jess is 19 years old. Jess is a complete girly girl, working her dream job as Managing editor for Seventeen magazine. She comes from a very wealthy family and she is slightly sensitive, carefree, clumsy, and hates being in the spotlight. Everyone she meets loves her personality. Best Friends: Bella, Lauren, Jake, Hanna, and Courtney.

Lauren: A 20 year old, reckless girl who fears nothing. She has achieved her lifetime goal of becoming a model. Her parents died in a car accident when she was 16. She was an only child and has no one. Everyone admires her for how she always speaks her mind. Best Friends: Jess, Bella, Mandy, and Carly.

Hanna: Sweet girl who was raised to be a perfect young lady. She falls in love really easily. Best Friends: Bella, Jake, Jess, and Paige.

Jake: Caring guy who has lots of friends that are girls. He is always there when you need him and he gets made of fun of by his guy friends for always hanging around the girls. Best Friends: Hanna, Bella, Jess, and Tom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bella's POV

My alarm woke me up at 8 in the morning. Today was the day of my interview. I just wanted to go back to sleep though because I couldn't fall asleep last night. I was so nervous. I really needed this job. It has gotten to the point where I couldn't pay my part of the rent for the apartment Jess and I shared in London, UK. I owed Jess big time, she has been really supportive throughout this. Whenever I couldn't make the monthly payment, she helped me out.

I lost my last job due to cutbacks. I have been on the search for a decent job for a while now. I have been to probably about 10 interviews and haven't gotten hired once! It is almost 3 months and by now I would take anything I could get.

This job on the other hand is my dream job. I really hope that things go well. Im applying for a job as the assistant of Simon Cowell at Syco Records in London. So for the interview I needed to look very professional.

Everything has to be perfect. I paced around my room for about 2 hours last night and I don't think Jess got much sleep because of it either. I had the music playing and I was opening and closing lots of drawers. I should probably apologize for that.

I had everything out and ready to go. I was going to wear a white Dolce and Gabanna lace tank top, a black pencil skirt, with black peep toe heels. I wanted to keep the jewelry simple so I decided on plain silver bangles.

I went in the shower first. I shampooed, conditioned, shaved, and washed my body with my matching perfume set. Today I took an extra long shower because everything needed to be perfect. When I got out it was about 8:40. I started on my makeup. I settled on a neutral eyeshadow look with thin liquid liner on the top, slightly winged out. For cheeks I put on a light pink blush, and I had on light pink lipstick. I took the towel off of my head before walking out of the bathroom connected to my bedroom and got changed in to the outfit I picked out for today.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=77026389

After I changed, I turned on my iHome and "Catch My Breath" by Kelly Clarkson played through the speakers. To make sure my hair was completely dry, I turned on my blow drier. When I was almost finished there was a knock on my door. Without permission Jess walked in.

"How did you know I wasn't naked!?" I said with a laugh.

"Sorry but I figured you would need help with your hair. Do you?"

"That would be great, thank you so much!"

When I was all done I got up and looked in the mirror. I looked perfect! Not to brag or anything...

"Thank you Jess, and can you put a granola bar and a water on the counter for me?"

"No problem, and sure!"

When Jess left I sat down on my bed and checked my phone. I was surprised to see that I had 5 new messages.

Mom- Hey sweetie! Good Luck today! Your gonna do great! Lots of Love, Mom and Dad xx

Kristen-Hey little sis! You're gonna do great at the interview today! Call me later!

Luke- Mom and Dad told me you had an Interview today! Good Luck! You, Kristen, and I should go out to dinner soon! I have someone I want you to meet.

Jake- Good luck at the interview Bella! Also, I am having a few people over tonight. Matt, Tom :), Paige, Lauren, Lexi, Holly, Kendall, Kylie, Hanna, Bobby, and Rob are going to be there. You in? Oh, and invite Jess too!

Hanna- Hey girl hey! You probably thought that I forgot, but I didn't. Good luck!

It made me feel better now that I knew I had some support. I got up, grabbed my coat and bag and went downstairs. "Hey, Jake is having a few people at his place tonight, do you want to go with me?" I asked.

"Um... I would love to, but me and Blake are having a movie night here tonight. It actually works out well because I was wondering if you could stay out of the flat tonight anyway." Jess said, biting her lip.

I cocked my eyebrow at her,"Okay..." I said with a questioning look.

I texted Jake telling him that I would come but Jess couldn't and put my phone in my bag before grabbing my granola bar and water and putting my coat on.

"Good luck! Your gonna do great!" Jess said while hugging me.

"Thanks, I'll see you later!" I replied, pulling away from the hug and walking out the door. For every other interview I got the same support, but I had a good feeling about this one...