I Don't Need Your Protection

Jess's POV

When I got to the lobby I realized something. I couldn't go home because Gemma was staying in my room. I sighed and walked back up the stairs. When I got to his floor I walked down the hallway and knocked on his door. He answered after the 3rd knock.

"Hey Liam, can I stay here tonight?"

"Of course."

"Thanks I won't be in your way. Can I just sleep on the couch?"

"No, you can't sleep in my room... I will take the couch." He said with a sweet smile.

"No, I don-"

Liam cut me off. "I insist."

"Thanks." I smiled while giving him a hug.

Harry's POV

It was 1 in the morning. Bella was sleeping, but I was waiting up for Gemma.

At 2 I heard a bang on the door. Soon the two of them came barging in. Jason's hands were on Gemma's waist and he was kissing her neck. Gemma was giggling. I grabbed Gemma's hand.

"Jason go upstairs and go to bed."

"Harry, what are you doing?" Gemma slurred.

"Saving you from making a mistake." I said, putting her down on the couch and covering her with a blanket. Before she could say anything else, she was sleeping. I sighed and laid down on the couch next to her.

I feel asleep right away from being up so late.

Bella's POV

Next Day. April 12th

When I woke up Harry wasn't next to me. I was up at 6 today and I don't know why. I went downstairs into the living room to find Gemma and Harry sleeping on the couch. I tiptoed out and went into the shower. I was going out to dinner with my dad right after work. Harry, Gemma, Jason, and Anne were going out too. Then we were meeting at Harry's flat and all the boys were coming.

When I got out of the shower I put on makeup. After my makeup, I brushed out my hair and left it in its natural curls. I got changed into my outfit for the day.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=87687555

Jess's POV

When I woke up I was at Liam's. I left a note on the counter saying thank you and tiptoed across the hall to Niall's. Niall was still asleep so I brushed out my hair and got dressed, in the bathroom of course.

I guess Niall didn't know I was here because when I was getting changed he walked in. I was in my bra and underwear.

"Niall, get out!" I screamed.

He ran up to me and threw me over his shoulder. I grabbed my shirt. I tried to grab my shorts but they were to far away for me to reach while thrown over his shoulder.

Niall was running around the living room with me on his shoulder. I managed to get my shirt halfway on. Liam walked right in without even knocking.

"Jess, you left my charger at my place last night."

Niall put me down and I pulled my shirt down as far as I could go. I awkwardly walked over to Liam.

Niall gave him the nod. "Oh, Sorry I interrupted something didn't I?' Liam said with a small smile.

"No, it's fine. and thank you." I said. Liam left and I looked at Niall.

"So, you stayed at Liam's last night?" Niall asked.

"I knew you were going to say something. I had no choice, Gemma is staying in my room and I told you I would see you in the morning. I wasn't going to act desperate and come crawling back to you."