Thinking About You

Jess's POV

It was my second time having to take a cab today. Actually nevermind I have no money with me. I knew I couldn't go back up there and face Niall, so I walked. I walked about 1 block before I realized I could just call Bella. I called her and 5 minutes later I was in her car. I knew she wanted me to tell her what happened, but honestly I didn't want to talk about it.

When we got home it was about 8. I walked in to find all the boys there, except Harry and Niall. Josh and Lauren were up in her room I guess. I walked in and said hello to everyone before walking upstairs and going straight into my room. I immediately went to my bed and just layed there.

Bella's POV

It was about 10 now and the guys were still there. I got a call from Niall. He asked if he could stay the night. Apparently his parents were driving him crazy and he couldn't take them anymore. After little thought I said yes even though I knew Jess wouldn't like that.

Niall's POV

I was staying at Bella, Lauren and Jess's because my parents kept asking me questions about me and Jess, and I didn't want to talk about it. I told them that I would meet them at Nando's tomorrow night at 6. I said goodnight and walked to Bella's. She said she would drive me to work tomorrw and drive me home after.

By the time I got there, it was about 11 and the guys were all leaving. Bella had a blanket and pillows on the couch for me. When I got there she told me that she was going to bed and that when I went to bed, to just turn off all the lights.

That night I couldn't fall asleep for the life of me. I couldn't stop thinking about Jess. At about 2 I was starting to get a little tired. I heard someone crying so close to me as if they were right next to me. Before I could sit up I felt someone sit on me. I heard a scream and took the covers off my face.

Jess's POV

I couldn't sleep and I was crying. It was 2 in the morning, so I went downstairs and sat on the couch, or at least what I thought was the couch. I jumped when I realized it was a person, but not just any person, Niall.

"Niall, what the fuck are you doing here?" I said in a loud whispered.

"My parents are driving me crazy, they want to know everything about what happened between us."

"So you just come here?" She asked.

"I asked Bella."

"Oh... and how did you think I would feel about that?"

"I'm sorry."

"For what? This?... or everything else?"

"All of it... why did you come down here? Couldn't sleep?"

"No... you?"

"No."

"Well if you want I can keep you company." She said with the smallest smile.

"I would like that."

We talked all night and it felt really nice.

Next Day, April 1st

I was sleeping when I felt something touch my lips. When I opened my eyes I realized it was Niall.

"What are you doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"You just kissed me..."

"I know."

"Niall I said that I needed time. We aren't dating anymore."

"I thought we were all good... we talked all night."