Bella's Birthday

Next day. May 25th.

Harry's POV

When I woke up I looked next to me. Bella was still sleeping. Since it was her birthday I decided I would make a nice breakfast for everyone.

Bella's phone was going off like crazy, so I turned it on silent so she wouldn't wake up.

I got up and walked into the kitchen. I looked in the fridge and pulled out sausage and bacon. Then I took some eggs out. I started with the bacon, since I knew it would take the longest. I decided to make 3 lbs. I mean Niall could probably eat a pound in itself.

I had to make four trays of bacon, but only two fit in at a time. I also decided to make pancakes.

About two hours later I was done with the bacon, pancakes, and sausage. I decided to wake everyone up so it wouldn't get cold. Before I did that I put 4 peices of toast in the toaster because that's all it could hold. I walked into the back and quietly woke up everyone, except for Bella. We all stood next to where she was sleeping and screamed, "Happy Birthday!"

She stirred awake and smiled at us.

"Happy birthday, babe." I said, leaning down to give her a kiss.

"Thank you guys." She said.

"Come on I made breakfast," I said.

I walked back ino the kitchen to finish the toast. I put four more pieces into the toaster and buttered the rest.

"Do you need any help?" Bella asked coming into the kitchen.

"No, I'm good. Go relax it's your birthday." She gave me a kiss and went back into the living room. I decided against making eggs because we already had enough food.

I put everything on plates and handed them out. I held 2 plates in each hand.

"See, big hands do pay off," I said to Jess with a wink.

"Eww," Jess said I just laughed and went to get the last 5 plates.

I sat down next to Bella and started to eat.

"So, what are we doing today?" Bella asked.

"Well we are going to the beach, probably around 12. We will have lunch hang out. Then at 5:30 me and you are going out to dinner, it's going to be fancy so... yeah. After that we will come back here and have cake and open presents," I said.

Bella's POV

"Where are we going for dinner?" I asked even though I knew he wouldn't tell me.

"It's a secret," he said smiling.

"Well I'm going to need to be back here by 3:30. I'm going to go get changed an head down to the beach. I was wearing my black tankini with a white tank top and denim shorts over it.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_76/set?id=91921771

I got washed up, grabbed my beach bag before slipping on my shoes and walking out. Eleanor came out two minute later.

I already had my towel set out. Now I was spraying tanning oil on my skin.

"Mind if I join?" She asked.

"Of course not!" I said. She layed out her own towel an layed down next to me.

"So your dad is getting married to Anne, right?" Eleanor asked me.

"Yup, it pretty much sucks. Like I obviously want my dad to be happy, but he had his chance with my mom and now it's my turn, you know?"

"Yeah, I understand. I can tell Harry would never even consider breaking up with you."