Truth or Dare

Bella's POV

"Yeah?" I asked while turning around, my face full of hope.

"Thank you." He said with a smile.

"No problem." I said while walking away.

I walked into the living room and saw Jess laying down with her head in Niall's lap. He was playing with her hair. They were literally the cutest couple ever. I wonder when they are going to go on their first official date. If they had one... Jess and I had some serious buisness to talk about later. Between Joe, Blake and Harry, I have alot of talking to do.

I really thought Harry was talking about me. I guess he just thought of us as friends.

Jess's POV

Right now I was laying on the couch wth my head in Niall's lap. He was twirling my hair between his fingers. Then Bella walked in. I got up and she didn't look that happy. She sat down next to me and gave me a weak smile. Harry walked in a few minutes later. He sat down on the couch and Bella didn't even look at him. I looked at Niall and I guess he noticed too because he just shrugged.

"Let's play a game." Niall suggested.

Lauren walked in, "Truth or dare!" She said with a devious smile.

"I'll go first." I said, "Lauren truth or dare." I know Lauren likes Harry, so I hope she picks dare.

"Dare."

Yay!

"I dare you to... kiss Harry." I said.

She just nodded.

Harry's POV

Ever since I came in the room Bella wouldn't even look at me. Lauren was pretty hot, I'm not gonna lie, but I didn't like her that way. Not yet anyway. Jess dared her to kiss me, she started leaning in and I did the same.

When I was pulling away from the kiss I whipered in ear so no one would hear me, "You're a good kisser."

"You're not so bad yourself." Lauren whispered back to me.

Lauren's POV

Wow! That was a really good kiss, but I dont know if I like him that and I kinda think Bella does.

I also think that Jess likes Niall. I know a really good dare now.

"Jess, truth or dare?'' I asked.

"DAREEEEE!" Jess unessiceraly screamed while Niall laughed with her.

"I dare you to go in your room and play 7 mintues in heaven with Niall." After I said that, Niall and Jess stopped laughing immediately, they got up and walked to Jess's room.

Jess's POV

I blushed and Niall and I got up off of the couch and walked towards my room. I opened my door and we both walked in and I shut the door.

"Whoah." Niall said with a slight laugh and smile. "Nice room."

My room was basically all pink. It was kind of embarrassing. Everywhere you look there is pink. Pink, pink, pink.

"Look Niall, I'm sorry, but I jut got out of a 3 year relationship and I just-" I was cut off with a quick kiss to the lips from Niall. I blushed.

"Jess, I understand. I'm not gonna pressure you to do anything you don't want to." He said, smiling at me.

I pecked him on the lips again before saying thank you. I smiled at him and we both laid down on my bed and Niall wrapped his arms around me.

"I gave Blake everything, we broke up two days after we had sex for the first time together. One stupid fight and before I knew it, we were over. I told him we were done and he slapped me." I said before I started to cry a little.

He kissed my head and rubbed my shoulder. "Sh..." He cooed, attempting to calm me down.

I don't know how long we were laying there, but before I knew it, I was asleep in Niall's arms.

Niall's POV

I was calming down Jess beause she was crying. She told me everything and I felt horrible for her. She doesn't deserve that and I was going to make sure she knew that. When I looked down at her five minutes, later she was asleep. I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else in the world. Everyone downstairs probably thought we were up here with no clothes. I have enough respect for this beautiful girl. I'm not that type of guy.

Bella's POV

Where was Jess. I was siting down here just sitting there. Her and Niall were still upstairs. Lauren and Harry were talking on the couch across from me. Ten minutes later Harry said that he was going to leave because we all thought that Niall was going to stay the night.

When he said goodnight to me. I just nodded and walked up the stairs. I could feel his eyes following me.

When I got to my room I just laid down on my bed staring at the ceiling. It's not like I was mad at Harry, I was just dissappointed because I think I could really start to like him. I thought I would finally forget about Tom.

I decided to go see what Jess was doing because I really needed to talk to her.

I didn't hear anything so I quietly opened her door and found her and Niall asleep. She was asleep in his arms. I ran back to my room and grabbed my phone.

I walked back to Jess's room and took a picture of them. The flash went on and I knew I was in trouble. "Shit." I mumbled under my breath.

Niall woke up and started laughing. His laugh woke up Jess and she just looked at me and groaned. I gave her a thumbs-up and left.

Jess's POV

I woke up to a flash when I could see again Bella was standing there taking a picture of me and Niall. I just groaned. Niall was laughing.

"Sorry, I must have fallen asleep." I said with a light laugh.

"It's ok, I don't mind." He said smiling at me and kissing me on the forehead.

"Oh crap..." I said suddenly realizing that I told Niall everything.

"What?" Niall asked sounding worried.

"I told you everything didn't I?" I sighed, "I am so sorry. You don't need all this..." Why did I always tell everyone my problems?

"I'm glad I know you trust me." He said.

I kissed him on the lips but this time neither of us pulled away. We stayed like that for 2 minutes and when we pulled away we just smiled at each other.

Niall slowly started to get up.

"Where are you going?" I asked with a pout.

"Harry probably left already, I should get going."

"Niall, you don't have to leave," I said with a smile, "Unless you want to." I quickly added in.

Niall looked at me and smiled, then he laid back down and we fell asleep again.