Premiere

Lauren's POV

I was sitting in the limo with Danielle, Jess, Bella, and everyone else. The girls and I were all so excited to meet Skylar Astin.

When we pulled up I turned to Zayn. "So this is it our relationship is going to be public when we walk out of the limo."

"Only if you want to."

"I'm ready," I said smiling at him. He smiled back at me and grabbed my hand. We climbed out of the Limo. I looked at all the cameras and smiled. Zayn kept glancing at me. I think he was worried, I was worried at first, but now I'm not.

Bella's POV

Jess and I were walking around the red carpet searching all over.

"Babe," Harry said tapping me on the shoulder. I turned around and so did Jess. "Look who I found," all of a sudden Skylar Astin stepped out from behind him. Jess and I looked at eachother and all I could do was scream. So I did. Harry looked at me, his eyes were telling me to stop.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry," I said turning red.

"No worries, I'm Skylar," he said giving Jess and I a hug.

"I know." I covered my mouth realizing that I was making myself look like a complete fool. "I'm Bella."

"I'm Jess."

"I know." Skylar laughed. After talking to him for a little while longer I got more comfortable around him.

"Do you guys want to come to my after party?" Skylar asked us. I nodded vigorously. Harry laughed and accepted the offer. His manager pulled him away, but not before Jess and I got another hug. All of a sudden Jess squealed.

"What?" I asked interested.

"Niall is talking to JUSTIN BIEBER," Jess said.

"Oh yeah, Niall and him are friends," Harry explained.

"I'm going to talk to my boyfriend," Jess said walking away.

"I'm going to talk to my best friend," I said giving Harry a quick kiss before following Jess.

"Oh, hey Jess." I said she smiled at me.

"Bella this is Justin, Justin this is Harry's girlfriend Bella," Niall introduced.

"Oh, are you a singer or something?" Oh my god. What did I just say. Luckily Justin just laughed it off.

"Way to be cool," Jess whispered.

Niall looked at me weirdly and I looked back sympathetically.

"Sorry, I'm a huge fan," I said to Justin giving him a hug.

"Thank you!"

"My two sisters, Bella, and I were front row for one of your concerts in London." Jess explained.

"Are your sisters here?" Justin asked

"No, but they are not going to believe that I met you when I tell them on Friday."

"Oh, well I am staying in Beverly Hills on Friday, but why don't you tell them to give me a call. Niall has my number," Justin said. No effin way did Justin Bieber just say that. Taylor is going to go ballistic! We went to the concert for her birthday.

"They live in Beverly Hills! What are you doing Friday?" Jess bursts out. She covered her mouth realizing how forward she was, but I don't think he minded.

"That's my day off."

"Do you want to come on my boat? With the guys and girls and my family?"

"Yeah, sure. Have Niall give you my number and let me know the details." Justin smiled.

"Oh my god, ok it was so nice to meet you!" Jess exclaimed. He gave her a hug and walked off. "Taylor is going to go ballistic! Oh my god that was awesome! Best night of my life!" I laughed at her and looked over to see Rebel Wilson. Could this night ever get better. I grabbed Niall and Jess's arms and dragged them over to her.

"Oh my god, your Niall from one direction!" Rebel exclaimed.

"Yeah, this is Jess my girlfriend and Harry's girlfriend Bella." Niall explained. Niall look tired. I think he just wanted to enjoy the premiere, but I got to meet the stars!

"Ohh where is Harry he's sexy," Rebel said.

I'm a huge fan," I laughed.

"Thank you!" She said. Just then management pulled her away. Well that went well. Whatever. I would probably see her at the AFTERPARTY!

"Come on, we should go in," Niall said taking Jess's hand. I nodded and went to find Harry because he had my ticket. When I finally tracked him down he was with everyone else.

"Niall and Jess are going in," I explained they all nodded and we walked to the doors together. Harry gave the man our tickets and we walked in. I smiled at Harry and he smiled back.

Fast foward two days... Thursday June 6th

Jess's POV

Recap: After the premiere of Pitch Perfect 2, which was amazing, we went to the after party. Which was a dream come true. Literally we met so many amazing people. Skylar even suggested we hang out sometime! Then the next day the guys had interviews so the girls and I hung out at the beach an today that's what we were doing again.

We have been on the beach for about 4 hours now. It's about 3 so we decided to go the boardwalk.

"Oh my god, that bear is literally so fricken cute!"I exclaimed. It was a humongous bear that I could literally lay on.

"1 swing please," Niall said pulling a 5 out of his back pocket. The guy gave him two dollars back and the hammer.

"Niall, don't waste your money,'' I said.

"Why don't you have faith in me, I'm going to win you that bear." Niall said smiling at me. I smiled back at him. He pulled the hammer behind his head and swung it. The ball shot all the way up until it hit the bell. The bell rang loud and clear. He put the hammer down and swung around. I gave him a huge hug.

"Which one do you want?" The guy asked.

"The big bear for me lady," Niall said. He took it from the guy and handed it to me. I gave him a kiss and held on to it closely.

"Harry..." I heard Bella say.

"It's not romantic when someone does it before you," he said.

"It will still be special to me," she said. The gave the guy three dollars and took the hammer. He swung as hard as he could the ball shot up but slowed down just before it hit the bell.

"Harry come one that was terrible!" Bella was shouting. Niall and I were cracking up.

"Your not very supportive!" Harry swung three more times and still continued to miss. Right after Harry gave the vendor the money Niall snatched the hammer away from Harry. He swung and it hit the bell. Bella cheered and Harry just stood there. The vendor handed Harry a bear which he handed to Bella, she gave him a kiss which perked him up a little bit.

After having dinner and riding a few more rides. All of us were walking along the boardwalk back to the car and I thought to myself. This is the perfect moment. Most of the people I love surrounding me in a beautiful place. Could it get any better.