Disney

May 27th

Jess's POV

We were at the last interview of the day. Tonight we were driving to Orlando so we could go to Disney. I was excited, but upset that I couldn't share it with Niall. I wasn't even mad at him I just know I deserve more.

At the interview the boys were asked who was in a relationship and Niall raised his hand. I was so confused and I know I needed to do something about it.

About an hour later we were on the bus and Niall was in the back. I know I was going to have to talk to him about this sooner or later so I chose now. I walked into the back. Niall looked up, but then looked back to whatever he was looking at on his phone.

"Hey," I said.

"Hi."

"I don't get it."

"Get what?" He asked me.

"You say your in a relationship and then completely ignore me."

"Management told me to say I'm in a relationship." Did he seriously just say that?

"Oh, so you don't want to be in a relationship?"

"I never said that," he said immediately getting up. "Oh my god, babe. I am so sorry. I didn't even realize what I was doing. I thought you were mad at me. It was easier for me to just ignore you instead of facing the fact that I screwed up."

"Niall, you didn't screw up. I just am really confused about everything right now. It's hard to not be able to lean on the person you love."

"So your not mad?"

"No, of course not."

"I love you," he said to me.

"I love you too." We both layed down on the bed. I smiled up at him. I was happy I fixed one thing, but with Bella it wasn't my problem to fix.

May 28th

The next day I woke up at 7. I smiled remembering that Niall and I were back to normal. My smile got wider when I remembered we were going to Disney. I walked into the living room.Liam was sitting on the couch.

"We're going to Disney!" I whisper yelled. He laughed and then I went into the shower. I left my hair natural and got changed into a light blue floral dress with white sandals. I slipped on my Mickey ring for this special occasion. When I got out Bella went in. She passed me without saying a word.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_81/set?id=92904275

Bella's POV

I was excited for today. Right now we were on our way to Disney. I was wearing a plain black top with a coral skirt and converse. I left my hair natural.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_82/set?id=92905353

We went to MGM studios first. We rode almost every single ride. There were some pretty big rollercoasters. Eleanor and I stayed back for those. We saw some shows and had a great time. The only thing holding me back was the fight I had with Jess, but that wasn't my mistake to fix.

After MGM we went to Magic Kindom. We were to big for some of the rides there and we were stopped by some fans. Right now we were taking pictures in front of the castle.

"Harry, can you take a picture of Jess and I in front of the castle," I asked. He looked at me and then nodded. Jess stood there and I waved her to come over. We stood close and smiled. After that I walked back over to Harry and she walked over to Niall. I wasn't going to let this day go by without making a memory with her in disney. Even if we were in a fight.

"Babe, come here," Harry said handing Louis his phone. He took his hands out from behind his back and gave me a pair of Minnie ears. I leaned up to kiss him and as I did I heard Louis take a picture. Then we took a nice picture and Louis handed Harry back his phone. The first one was of us kissing.

"I love that one," I said pointing to the first one.

"I love you," Harry said giving me another kiss.

"Oh my god! Would you two stop it!" Lauren said. Zayn wrapped his arm around her waist ever so slighty. Since they haven't gone public yet they had to be careful with PDA. You never know where paparazzi are.

"Let's go on the drop of terror," Louis screamed.

"Absolutely, not," Eleanor spoke.

"I'm out." Eleanor and I walked towards the gift shop.

"So, are you and Jess friends again," Eleanor asked.

"No, I just didnt want to not have a memory with her. We have dreamed about coming her since we were kids," I remembered.

Jess's POV

I was confused after I took the picture with Bella. I don't know if it was an apology, or just to take a picture.

On the way to the ride, I walked with Liam and Danielle.

"What was that all about?" Liam questioned.

"I honestly don't know. I want it all to be over, but I know I didn't do anything wrong!" I exclaimed.

"Maybe, if you make the first move she'll realize that your to good of a friend to lose," Liam suggested.

"Can we just enjoy our day at Disney, where dreams come true," I suggested. Liam nodded and put his arm around me. I smiled at him and then at Danielle. At least I have these two amazing people in my life and Niall, of course.

Bella's POV

At about 8:30 we all headed to see the fireworks. They started at 8:45.

When we got there Paul led us to a VIP section so we could enjoy them in peace.

When they finally started I looked up in amazement.

"I couldn't imagine spending this with anyone else," Harry smiled down at me.

"I love you," I smiled. He leaned down to kiss me.

"Well, I guess keeping our relationship hidden isn't going to work," he noticed.

"I never wanted it to," I said smiling. "What are we going to do?" My smile fading.

"Babe, stop it. Just enjoy this." I couldn't help it. Harry was going to be my stepbrother!

After the fireworks we headed back to the tour bus. Liam and Jess kept gushing about what a great day it was. It was a great day, with a perfect ending, kind of.

Jess's POV

It was about 10 at night. Everyone was sleeping. When I walked out I stopped. Bella was printing something out. I'm assuming it was a picture. She reached under the couch and pulled out a box and then a apair of scissors fom the drawer. She cut out the picture and opened the box. She then pulled out a book. I knew what it was once I saw it. From the light of her phone I saw a single tear roll down her cheek as she put the picture in the scrapbook. It was then that I realized there was a tear rolling down my cheek, too. I walked back into the back and layed down. Replaying the past few days. Everything was a mess.