I do

Bella's POV

"Thank god your here." Jess said as she walked into our hotel room. "I don't know what to do anymore. He just walked in on me changing and then left. I can't do this. He hates me and I'm still in love with him." I tried to get her to stop talking, but she wouldn't stop she just kept talking.

Just then, Niall barged out of the bathroom and stopped. The two of them stood there staring at each other. I looked at Harry and looked back at me with wide eyes. Niall was the first to speak up, "You think I hate you? How could you even think something like that? You think this is easy for me. I won't let myself keep loving you because this is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do."

I looked over at Harry again and he looked just as shocked as I was. Jess then replied, "I never meant for any of this to happen!" she cried. Niall looked really angry all of a sudden.

"You didn't do a good job of trying to prevent it!" He screamed.

"I said I'm sorry." Jess said quietly.

"I mean really Jess. How drunk do you have to be to cheat on your fucking boyfriend!" He yelled to her again. He took a step closer to him.

Harry took a step between them and said softly to Niall. "Dude stop it."

"No! What she did to me was wrong! I wouldn't be surprised if she cheated on me with Greg too!" With that Jess turned on her heel and ran out of the hotel room and slammed the door.

"Way to go bud." I said running after Jess.

Jess's POV

How was I supposed to go back to that room? There was no way I could sleep there. I heard footsteps running after which made me run faster.

"Jess wait!" Bella yelled.

I stopped when I knew it was her and turned around.

"I know your just trying to help, but I just need to be alone." She agreed and left me without a clue of where I should go. I went back to the room and took my luggage from under the bed throwing all of my stuff into it. I was almost done when Niall walked in. Just great.

"Whoa, where are you going?" He asked me.

"Anywhere but here." I muttered.

"So your just gonna run away from us?" He asked. What the hell is he talking about. He made it very clear that there was no more us.

"Us. What about us? You made it very clear that there is no more us."

"We can't even be friends?"

"Niall. I really don't think I can be your friend."

"Can't we just both admit that we did some pretty horrible things and move on?" He asked burrowing his eyebrows. "I'm not gonna drop on my knee and propose and I'm not gonna be able to kiss you and love you like I did, but I can't live without you in my life."

"See I have that same problem. I can't live without loving you and having me love me back. That's why I think its best if we just forget it."

"Forget it! Those were the best months of my entire life and you expect me to just forget it! I don't want to forget it!"

"I want to. I'm sorry, goodbye Niall." I grabbed the last of my clothes and left. I rolled my suitcase onto the elevator and once the doors closed I broke down.

I went to the lobby and inquired about getting a hotel room. With my luck, I wasn't very surprised when she told me it was all booked. I went back to my floor unsure if I should return to my room or go somewhere else for a few hours. It was already 9 and I was no longer sure this was going to be a fun trip.