Yet Another First Date

Lauren's POV

I really wish I could go shopping with the girls today but I promised Josh I would go shopping with him. I really didn't feel like it. I mean I'm not even sure if I really liked him. I think I just missed Joe and he was like a rebound for me.

I decided to wear a lace white top, teal jeans, and black heels. I put on a pair of simple bow earrings and grabbed my black purse.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=75187813

By the time I was done, Josh was here to pick me up so I went downstairs and went to the mall with Josh.

Bella's POV

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing I looked at it and saw that it was my sister Kristen. I picked it up and we said our hellos. She saw the interview and congratulated me on scoring someone famous that was hot. Leave it to Kristen.

Then she told me that we were gooing to have to pack up the house in a few weeks she wanted to see how I was but we didn't talk about it for long because soon enough I changed the subject.

When we were all done I texted Jake, Hanna, Paige, and Lexi.

Me~ Hey do you want to come over tomorrow night?

Jake~ Yeah and I saw the interview!

Me~ Yeah, we are going on our date tonight.

Jake~ Well have fun don't get too wild! See you tomorrow.

Me~ If I was with you right now I would slap you, but thanks.

Hanna~ Of course babe! Jake told me about the interview too, so you have some explaining to do!

Me~ Haha, ok. I will explain everything then.

Paige~ Sorry I can't I have plans with my family that night!

Me~ Oh that's fine, next time!

Lexi~ I would love that and what is up with the three thousand more followers?

Me~I will explain everything tomorrow night!

Lexi~ Okkkk!!!!

I went into the shower and came before getting changed into a plain black, long sleeve with a pink scarf, pink jeans, and brown riding boots. For my hair, I just left it in my natural waves and I brought my vera bradley wristlet and for jewlery I have pearl earrings and some bracelets.

Jess's POV

I woke up to the sound of showers running. I myself went into the shower and when I got out I changed into a light pink sweater with some mid drift showing, floral jeans, white flats with a bow, an arrow necklace, and a double cross ring. For hair, I just put it up into a simple messy bun and soon I was all done and ready to go.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=78254736

Lauren's POV

On the way to the mall, me and Josh sat in an uncomfortable silence. When I was with Joe it didn't matter if we were talking or not, we were still comfortable and happy in each others presence. I don't know what it was, but Josh was starting to annoy me.

It's not like I don't want to be dating Josh because he is a really nice guy and everything and he's hot and stuff, but I just don't feel the same way. Maybe it's because I never felt the same way about anyone else except Joe. Well I guess I will have to see if he makes a move first.

Bella's POV

At about 11:30 Jess and I were on our way to Target and we were just making some small talk.