Beverly Hills

May 29th

Bella's POV

The next morning I woke up at 8. When I walked into the living room Eleanor and Louis were sitting on the couch. Eleanor had her suitcase in front of her.

"Aw, El! I'm going to miss you so much!"

"I know, I'm going to miss you too. When you get back we have to hang out! I only live in Manchester!"

"Promise?"

"I promise." We sat down and continued talking. At about 11 everyone else said their goodbyes. We all went into the back to let Louis and Eleanor say goodbye. I was laying on my bed when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey bella," I heard my dad say. Shit.

"Oh, hi dad."

"So, I see you and Harry didn't break up."

"Dad, you had your chance at love once and your the one that screwed it up, so let me have mine."

"Bella, do not speak to your father that way."

"Okay dad, but we're not breaking up." I said, hanging up the phone.

I couldn't deal with this right now, I had too much going on.

3 Days later...

June 2nd

We were in Chicago for three days. On our day off we just walked around the city and hung out. Now we were in San Francisco! That morning I woke up and smiled at Harry.

"Happy 2 months babe." I said, giving him a kiss. His face looked completely panicked. "Are you kidding me?"

"I'm joking." He laughed. "After our last interview I have a suprise for you." I smiled at him and got up.

Jess's POV

Since the boys had a huge gap between their interviews today Niall and I were going to visit my parents. They asked me to invite Bella along, so Harry was coming too. Although Bella and I were still not friends, it was better than it used to be. We occasionally talked to each other.

"Hey." Bella said while walking into the living room.

"Taylor and Melissa are excited to see you." I stated simply.

"Aww, I haven't seen your sisters in such a long time!" She exclaimed, sitting down across from me.

Niall was still in the kitchen and Harry walked out and went into the kitchen.

Harry's POV

I walked into the kitchen.

"Harry, we have to do something about them." Niall said to me.

"Who?" I asked him.

"Bella and Jess."

"What are we supposed to do?"

"I don't know."

"I'll talk to Bella."

"I'll talk to Jess!" Niall exclaimed. I nodded and walked into the living room.

"Can you give us a second?" I asked Jess. She nodded and walked into the kitchen where Niall was. "Don't you think it's time to talk to Jess?"

"Harry, please stop it. We made progress and it's fine, don't keep pushing it." She said while getting up and walking away. Jess walked out of the kitchen and went into the bathroom.

Niall walked out and sat down next to me.

"How did it go?" I questioned, already knowing the answer.