Finding out about Ghana

Jess's POV

"We are taking a trip to Ghana!" Niall said when him and Zayn came over after work.

"That's so exciting! That's such an amazing opportunity!" Lauren exclaimed.

"Yeah the boys an I are going for three days!" Zayn explained.

"We are going to figure everything out tomorrow."

"That's exciting! Are you guys coming to Bella and Harry's?" I asked Lauren.

"No, I don't think so well will probably just hang out here." Lauren stated.

"Ok, well I will see you guys later then!" I said getting up.

"No you won't! You said you would stay at Niall or Bella's!"

"Why?" I said with a wink. Lauren blushed. Niall an I waved goodbye before walking out to the hallway.

"I'll race you to the top!" Niall yelled as he swung the door open and sprinted up the stairs. I laughed and ran after him. He won , but by the time I was at the top he was no where to be seen. I looked around and that's when I felt someone arms wrap around my waist. I shrieked and turned myself around. It was Niall.

"You scared me!"

"How did you not know it was me!" He lughed.

"How would I know the difference between you and some random guy wrapping his arms around my waist."

"I would never let anyone touch you." He said with serious eyes.

"Let's go." I said. He placed a simple kiss on my lips before letting go and holding the door open for me.

We got to the door and just as I was about to turn the handle we heard screaming from the other side.

Bella's POV

I had just gotten home from a tour of the campus of the college I was attending. A student has given me a ride home, when I walked upstairs Harry was sitting on the couch.

"I thought you were going to call me when you were done?" he asked me.

"Oh one of the students from the campus offered me a ride home." I said not thinking a thing of it. I put everything down including my phone and went into our bedroom to change.

When I came our Harry was gripping onto my phone.

"Who's Andrew?" Harry asked.

"Oh, that's the guy that drove me home." I said sitting down next to Harry.

"Why didn't you tell me it was a guy?"

"I didn't think it mattered." I said shrugging.

"Well it does! Bella you can't go around flirting with every guy you see." Harry explained to me. Excuse me? Did he seriously just say that to me?

"Excuse me?" I shouted.

"You heard me! You need to show me your commited to our relationship or else it will never work!"

"You don't know what your saying!" I screamed at him.

"I know exactly what I'm saying! You flirt with every guy you meet and then you have the nerve to ask some guy to give you a ride home! If i wasn't here I bet you would have brought him up, too!"

"Harry, I love you not anybody else! I would never ever even dream of cheating on you! Or anyone for that matter."

"You know what Bella. I'm not so sure anymore." He said calmly grabbing his jacket and phone off the couch and coffee table. He grabbed his keys off its hook and stormed out slamming the door behind him.

I sat down on the couch and let a single tear fall from my cheek.

Harry's POV

When I got into the hallway I bumped into someone. It was Niall and Jess was standing right next to him. They both gave me a sheepish smile.

"I won't be at the party tonight, and don't tell me if Bella invites another guy over. I don't want to know." I said before walking towards the elevators.

I can't believe she would have a guy drive her home when I told her I could. She probably didn't even tell him she had a boyfriend. And she left her scarf in his car... Why the hell would she take it off. Holy shit! She probably already cheated on me.

Jess's POV

After Harry stormed off Niall texted all the guys to bring comedy movies and I texted Jake and Hanna to bring snacks over to Bella's. Niall and I declared it an official movie night. Lauren, Jake, Hanna, me, and Bella had one of these every month. After watching movies through most of the night we would all set up to sleep in the living room and that's what we are going to do tonight. We also told everyone to bring blankets and an extra pair of clothes to sleep over with. We were in the hallway for about 15 minutes before we walked inside.

Bella was sitting on the couch with a cup of I don't even know. When whe saw us she took a deep breath and forced a smile.

"Harry, isn't coming tonight. His sister invited him over." She said as collectivey as she could.

"Bella we have been outside your door for about 15 minutes we saw Harry leave and we know it's not because of his sister." I said.

"I don't want to talk about it. It's my fault and I don't want to be reminded of it."

"That's why we are having our mothly movie party, but with an extra 4 people. I just have to go get clothes from my place." I explained. She nodded and I skipped outside and up the stairs. I barged in and Zayn and Lauren were making out on the couch.

"Ewwwwwwwww." I said. Lauren groaned and pulled away. "Come on. Monthly movie night at Bella's." I explained.

"But, you said..."

"Up, Up, up up up up no buts Bella and Harry got into a fight and she needs to get her mind off things let's go pack a bag and lets go!"

I ran up the stairs and got a pair of pajamas for me and a tshirt and sweatpants for Niall. No one was in the living room when I can back down, so hopefully Lauren and Zayn were packing. When I got back to Bella's almost everybody was there. Except for Zayn and Lauren. I said hello to Jake and Hanna and the rest of the boys and fifteen minutes later Zayn and Lauren showed up with no clothes or anything.

"Where is your stuff?' I asked them.

"We are going to sleep back at my apartment." Laurren explained.

"Then what were you doing when I left? You weren't in the living room."

"Oh, um we were showering..." Zayn stuttered.

"Ew! I know what you were doing! You were-" Zayn covered Louis's mouth with his hand and Lauren blushed.

Niall's POV

Everyone laughed at this gesture. I looked around the living room, but Bella wasn't there. When I walked into the kitchen, she wasn't there either. I walked into her bedroom and she was sitting on her bed staring at her phone.

"He knows how to hold a grudge." I said.

She looked up and put her phone down. "I don't know what you mean."

"If he thinks hes right he's not going to give in." I added.

"Who?"

"Bella don't play dumb with me. It's okay to be hurt and upset, but all of your friends are here to support you and I don't want you to just stay in here all night. It's not going to help at all."

"Your right."

"I know." I said smiling. She smiled back at me and leaned towards me to give me a hug. I hugged her back and walked out of her room and into the living room.