It's Official

(A/N) I just wanted to say that my friend Jess (Jessm890) helped me make this story better. Please go check out her books. Also, comment on my profile if you want me to give your story a shoutout!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bella's POV

I woke up to my alram clock at 6:30. This was way to early to get up. Ugh I was so not used to having to get up for work every morning. But, it felt good knowing I would have a schedule to stay on for now. I worked from 8:30-4 Monday- Thursday and 9-3 on Friday's so it wasn't that bad.

Lauren was a model so she only needed to go in for photo shoots and occasional meetings, and Jess was a Managing Editor for seventeen magazine so she could work from home. Except she has to go in on Thursdays from 8-6 so that's a really long day.

I got up and went straight into the shower 10 minutes later I was doing my makeup again I kept it simple with mascara, foundation, blush, and light lips.

When Simon called me to tell me that I got the job he explained that I didn't need to dress professionally unless we had to attend a meeting, which I was grateful for because I didn't own that many professional looking pieces.

I decided on a purple tank with studs toward the top, black jeans, black heels, silver dangly earring, a silver cuff for a bracelet, and a bow (for your hair) on top of a low ponytail. At 7:30 I was all ready.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=77337641

I was about to go grab my jacket when my phone rang. I checked it and was surprised to see it was my mom. She said that we were going to have a family dinner next Sunday night at the house I grew up in, which is where my parents live now. She told me the details and then hung up. That was weird.

I walked out of my room and went downstairs to find Jess and Lauren sitting on the couch I sat down with them but then when I looked at the clock I realized I had to go. I got up and they wished me good luck and by the time I was out the door it was 7:40. I got to Syco records at 7:55.

Just made it! I walked in and Lindsey said that I could go right into Simon's office.

Throughout the day Simon made me file, organize and check to make sure everything that was going on was under control. I had to make appointments and calls to clients who wanted to set up meetings. Making sure everything was under control, including the boys.

At about 3:45 Simon let me leave. Niall was waiting for me in the waiting room. We walked out to my car and I noticed he cringed in pain when he opened the passenger side door.

"What happened to your finger?" I said as we both climbed into our seats.

"Well... Jess slammed the door on it yesterday." He said, holding it out so I could get a better view.

"You should probably get that checked out," I said turning up the radio and driving towards the hospital. I wan't going to take no for an answer. We were in the hospital for about 45 minutes.

It turns out he broke his pointer finger. So, now he couldn't play guitar for 2 weeks. He had one of those splint on and he used it to his advantage. He made me open every door we came across even though he had another hand. We got home at about 5.

"Where have you been?" Jess asked when I walked in the door. She was going to get up to go into the kitchen but when she saw Niall she sprinted up the stairs and slammed her door.

"Do you want me to go talk to her?" I asked Niall.

"No, I got this."

He jogged up the stairs and then it was just me and Lauren sitting on the couch.