Moving Out

Harry's POV

I was standing outside the door listening to Jess and Niall fight. Jess just slammed the bathroom door.

"I just thought maybe you didn't think I was good enough," Niall explained. I told him girls don't care about that stuff. There was a long pause and then I heard a door click open.

"You seriously thought that our sex wasn't amazing and I would flirt with another guy just because of that," Jess said. It was weird to hear her say something like that.

"I don't know. I was just really worried about losing you and I didn't realize you were this friendly to everyone. I mistaked your friendliness with flirting and I'm sorry," I could almost hear the smile in Niall's voice.

Jess's POV

I know I shouldn't run back to Niall every single time he screws up, but I couldn't help it. It felt so good to be in his arms. Right now we were kissing.

"Do you think Harry and Bella have a condom in here?" Niall asked me.

"Niall, this is my sisters room! I just took a shower, too, but maybe later," I said with a wink before walking out of the room and into mine. Bella was sitting in front of the mirror using my makeup.

"So, Harry told me you and Niall made up, is it true?" She wonders looking at me in the mirror.

"How does he know that? But, yes it's true. You look cute."

"Thanks and that's good. You and Niall I mean.''

I sat down on my bed waiting for Bella to finish up. I was wearing a teal strapless mini chiffon dress. With black peep toe heels. I lightly curled my hair and left my makeup very neutral.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_96/set?id=95042060

"So how are you and Harry?" I asked her.

"We are good. Can I ask you something?"

Bella's POV

I sat down next to Jess.

"Do you think I should just stop worrying about being scared and just do it?" I asked Jess.

"Do what?"

"It..." raising my eyebrows.

"Oh my god, Bella no! It's suppose to be special. Don't just do it!"

"But I don't want to make him wait." just then Harry barged in.

"Bella, Jess can you give us a minute." Harry said nodding towards the door. She nodded and got up to walk out.

"Were you spying on us?" I asked him.

"That's beside the point. I don't want you to think your making me wait. It's supposed to just happen. Your not supposed to think about it. I don't care that Niall and Jess have done it, that doesn't mean we have to," he said staring into my eyes and brushing my hair out of my face.

"Your the best," I said smiling.

"So do you have time for a quickie?" I stared at him with wide eyes. "I'm kidding!" He said leaning down and kissing me.

"Your such a perv."

3 hours later.

We just got back from dinner. It was a lot of fun.

Since tomorrow everyone was leaving they took the time to pack up. Their plane was early in the morning. We said our goodbyes to them even though we were going to see them in three days. Jess's parents wanted us to relax so they told us they would drive them all to the airport. Since it was Jess's and Niall's two monthaversary Harry and figured they would be busy so we sat outside their door silently laughing until we hear Mr. And Mrs. Harris come up the stairs. Then we ran back into our room and went to bed doing nothing more than kissing. I finally knew we were completely fine with that.