Movie Day

Next Day. May 23rd.

Harry's POV

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. I groaned and felt next to me. I was surprised to feel and empty bed. I got up and groggily walked into the living room. Liam was sitting on the couch. I looked on the other couch to find Bella sleeping.

"Ah, shit what did I do?" I asked Liam sitting down next to him.

He gave me the water bottle and two Advil before saying, "You were hammered. That's all I know."

I took the Advil and asked, "Did she sleep here all night?"

"She went to bed and then got up and came out here. I was gonna say she could sleep in my bed, but she was already asleep before I could."

"Wasn't she just as drunk as me?" I asked.

"If she was just as drunk as you, she would have spent the night in the bathroom. And I would have been holding her hair back. So, like I said to her. I told the bartender to only give her partial martini, and to water down the rest."

"Thank you, really."

Liam nodded at me and then Eleanor came out.

"How do you feel?" She asked me.

"Terrible."

"I heard you and Bella talking last night," she said.

"I can't remember what happened," I said.

"You were trying to convince her to have..."

"Shit," I really messed up. I hate being drunk. A few minutes later Bella started to open her eyes. When she saw me she turned over. "Bella, I'm sorry, I'm really really sorry. If I wasn't drunk you know I wouldn't have done that."

"You know I haven't," she said.

"I know, I know. I was drunk. I would never mean to pressure you into something you don't want to do." Eleanor and Liam walked into the kitchen. I stood up and went to sit down at the edge of her feet.

"I know you wouldnt. I was just suprised, I guess. I mean I never slept with a drunk guy."

"But, I really am sorry babe."

"It's ok just don't let it happen again." I nodded and kissed her forehead.

"Ok gang, say goodbye to New York! Florida here we come!" The bus driver said.

"Woooo!" We all yelled.

"Shut the fuck up!" Niall screamed from the back room.

Bella's POV

I couldn't believe Harry last night, but I knew that he was drunk. I decided to forgive him because I know he would never mean to do that. I honestly just wanted to forget about it.

Everyone got up by 11:30. No one wanted to move so we decided to have a movie day. I mean it's not like we could do anything else, we were stuck on the bus ALL day. We hung up black sheets over the windows so it was pitch black. We picked 5 random movies and put the first one in. It was The Hangover.

I was snuggled into Harry.

Jess's POV

Even though Niall was extremely hungover and probably saw this movie 15 times. He still laughed every 5 minutes. Even if it wasn't that funny.

"Your laugh is so sexy," I whispered to him. It really was.

"Really?" He asked me.

"Yup." He smiled at me and have me a kiss.