Not like most girls

Niall's POV

"Niall, if you want you can stay here and talk to Jess in the morning. Harry let's go to bed. Goodnight, Niall." Bella said as she and Harry went into their room.

Next Day Saturday June 22nd.

Jess's POV

I woke up and walked straight to the bathroom. By now I knew how it goes. I threw up again. I need to call the doctor and figure out whats wrong with me.

I was laying down when I felt the bed next to me dip down. I saw Niall looking down at me. Instead of saying anything I leaned up and kissed him. I pulled him down and covered him with the blanket. I ignored his suprised face as he wrapped his arms around me and I rested my head againt his chest.

"I overrreacted," I said simply.

"No, I was wrong. My actions were wrong. I should have handled it another way. I'm sorry."

"It's ok. I love you."

"I love you, too princess." Niall whispered to me.

"What would you have wanted to name the baby?" Niall asked me suddenly.

"Uh, I don't realy know what would you have named it?"

"Well if it was a boy I would name it Brayden."

"I love that name, but I think I would name it Greg."

"What?" He said snapping his head towards me.

"I'm kidding!" I laughed. "What about for a girl?"

"Um, I haven't really thought about a girl's name before, but I think Chloe would be pretty."

"I like the name Aria." I simply stated.

"Seriously what would you name your baby boy?"

"Well it wouldn't just be mine, but I always loved the name Carson."

I looked over after Niall didn't respond for a minute or so. He was sleeping with his mouth slightly open. I kissed him and layed back down hoping sleep would come easy.

Bella's POV

I woke up at around 9 to my phone ringing. I looked at the caller I.D as Harry stirred next to me. I quickly hit ignore and layed back down. Seconds later it rang again. I looked at it and this time it said Anne. This time I anwered it.

"Hello?" I said groggily.

"Hi, Bella. I am sorry to wake you, but we need you to come to our house today." Anne spoke softly into the phone.

"Why?" I asked with an attitude.

"We need you to be fitted for bridemaids and groomsmen."

"Ok... I will talk to Harry right now," I said into the phone. She thanked me and we said goodbye.

I let Harry sleep for a little longer while I took a shower. I figured he was still sleeping so I walked into our room with just a towel around me. Just my luck he woke up right when I walked out of the bathroom. He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Get ready we have to go to your mom's house," I told Harry.

"Why?'' He said coming up behind me.

"We have to get fitted," I said opening one of the drawers. Harry put his hands on my waist and all of a sudden pulled the towel down. I screamed as he lifted me up. "Harry put me down!" I shrieked.

He threw me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. "I have a good mind to fuck you right here," he whispered with a cheeky grin and eyes of lust. I scrambled out of his grasp and pulled the towel around my body.