The Gift

Harry's POV

The next morning I woke up at about 7. I got changed and washed up. Then I woke up Lauren and Jess because we were going to get Bella's birthday present. Lauren refused to wake up so I just left her. Jess woke up after a little while. I wrote a note saying...

'Hey guys, we just went to get bagels be back in a little while.'

-Harry and Jess

When I was done writing the letter Jess was ready. She was just in a white tank top and yoga pants. Her hair was in a sock bun.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_71/set?id=91150590

"Your going looking like that?" I asked jokingly. She didnt say anything she just slapped me in the arm.

"Let's go." She said. I grabbed phone and money before walking out the door leaving the note on the counter.

"Don't worry, yoga pants compliment your ass." I said with a wink.

"Oh my god, you seriously are a freak." She said with a laugh.

1 hour later.

We have been at the jewelry store for about 45 minutes now. I got Bella this silver charm bracelet and two charms. I got her a 21 and a heart. We were walking down the street when Jess started screaming.

"What the hell?" I asked her.

"Look at those boots at Brandy Melville! You need to get those for Bella."

She took my hand and led me into the store. I was surprised they were open this early.

"Can you pick out a top and shorts and then I'll buy them for her?" I asked Jess.

"Yes!" Jess said running off to pick out something.

I laughed at her and waited by the door. She came back 20 minutes later with her arms filled.

"What the hell?" I asked her. "I told you get a shirt and a pair of shorts."

"I did, the rest is for me!" She said. I just laughed at her and took it all. When we got up to the register I took out my credit card and Jess pulled out hers.

"I got it." I said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, thank you for everything."

"Of course! And by the way, if I knew you were paying I would have bought more." She said with a smirk.

"Haha, very funny." I said sarcastically.

We walked out of the store.

"Where is the bagel store?" I asked.

"Umm... Let's just walk and we will probably find one."

After 25 minutes of walking we finally found one. We got a dozen bagels. By the time we got home it was 10. I put everything in Jess's Brandy Melville bag. Then, later, we were going to hide it.

Bella's POV

When I woke up I went to make a pot of coffee. I saw the note on the counter. I was up at 9 and they got back at about 10.

"Hey, babe." Harry said when they walked in.

"What took you guys so long?" I asked. Jess held up her Brandy Melville bags. "Oh." I said with a nod, Jess got carried away with the shopping sometimes... Or all the time.

Harry put the bagels on the counter and took out butter and cream cheese. Then he took Jess's bags and went into the back. Soon everyone came up front. Niall was running.