Unexpected

BELLA'S POV

When I got home I told Jess everything, and cried myself to sleep that night. The next day, I had to go to work. I woke up at 6:30 to my alarm clock but pushed snoozed twice because I was so tired.

At 7:15 Jess opened my door and walk in.

"Oh my god! Bella get up! It's 7:15!" Jess said while jumping on me.

"Oh shit!" I said jumping up and running into my bathroom. 10 minutes later I was out. I put on mascara and foundation.

I put on my outfit and ran downstairs. It was 7:50 when I got into my car.

By the time I got to Syco it was 8:05. I ran inside and Lindsey told me that Simon was running a little late, so I should just wait in the waiting room. I was so relieved that Simon was late because then he wouldn't know that I was late.

5 minutes later Simon still wasn't here and the boys passed through the waiting room and stopped to talk to me. We talked about the interview that they had on Thursday, and I told them about my parents briefly.

When Simon came, he told the boy to get back to work and told me to follow him. When we got into his office he told me that I had to go to a meeting with him tomorrow, so that meant I had to get dressed up. I hated getting dressed up. It was just like any other normal day. Niall was coming home with me again to hang out with Jess.

Jess's POV

I was in my office at home for the while day because we had a deadline to reach, and last week we almost missed it. So, this week I was trying to be early.

Bella got home and Niall was with her. So we went into my room and we watched a movie. We decided to watch Safe Haven after I begged for about 10 minutes. After the movie I was still crying and Niall had his arm around me.

"Jess?" Niall said.

"Yea."

"My family wants to meet you."

"They do?"

"Yeah they are coming to town this weekend and they were all coming over to my flat and my mom said I should invite you."

"Niall, I would love that!"

"You would?" He asked, a little surprised.

"Of course why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know most girls don't like meeting the parents."

"Well, I would love to meet your family!"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah when?"

"This Saturday night."

"Ok, I will be there!"

"I think I love you." Niall said while kissing me on the lips I smiled into the kiss before pulling away.

"I think i love you too."

"It's kinda late, I should probably get going. Uh, but before I go, Harry needs your help with something..."

Niall told me what Harry needed and then left. It was about 10:45, so I hopped into the shower and got changed from my sweats into my pajamas.

Lauren's POV

I was laying in my bed watching some TV. I was so bored, but Jess was with Niall and Bella didn't seem right lately. I would have to ask Jess about that.

I am young I want to party! PARTY! That's it I'm gonna have a party next weekend. Bella, Jess, and I are gonna go all out and it is going to be the party of the year! I need to start brainstorming. I called Jake and told him about my idea for a party.