Part of the Past

Harry's POV

"Hey, Harry, how are you? I haven't seen you in a while." Taylor said.

"Hi Taylor, I'm good. How are you?" I asked, not caring.

"I'm good! So what's new?" She asked, making herself comfortable.

"Nothing much. I have a beautiful girlfriend." I said smiling at the thought. I turned around to see Bella smiling at me.

"Oh how nice, Harry I still have feelings for you." Taylor said. I was shocked.

"Taylor, I broke up with you because I don't love you. I'm happy now and you should accept that. You should go back to your seat." Taylor got up without another word and went back to her seat. Louis came back to sit.

"Was that Taylor?" Louis asked. I nodded.

"What did that bitch want?" I laughed.

"Well, she said that she still loves me, but I love Bella." Louis smiled and nodded. I put my seat all the way back and smiled up at Bella.

"Grape?" She asked holding up a grape. I nodded and opened my mouth. She put the grape in my mouth and laughed. After I finished chewing she leaned down and kissed me.

"I'm gonna take a nap." She said. I nodded and pulled my chair upright.

"Louis, I'm glad we got to sit next to each other. I know I haven't been the greatest friend and I'm sorry. I just got caught up in my relationship." I said to Louis. I really meant it and I could tell Louis knew that.

"Don't sweat it." Louis and I sat there in silence for a while. "So, Harry I checked with Simon and we will be in Florida for her birthday. So, I was thinking beach day with all of us, then romantic dinner, and cake and presents when you get home. What do you think?" Louis said, checking to make sure Bella was sleeping.

"Is it a personal, promotional, or travel day?" I asked.

"Personal."

"Yes. That's perfect! Thank you. Now I just need a gift."

"You, Jess, and Lauren will be going to a jewlery store. You will leave at 8 AM. Leave a note saying you went to get bagels. Go to the jewlery store, then get bagels. If anyone asks you walked and then you got lost." Louis said smiling. He was obviously proud he figured all that out.

"Louis, you are the best. Thank you!" Louis just shrugged. I swear he was so full of himself.

Niall's POV

Jess and I sat next to each other on the plane. Right now she was sleeping on my shoulder. If only she knew how much I love her.

Lauren's POV

Right now I was sitting next to a sleeping Bella reading Seventeen magazine.

Thud!

Someone kicked my seat. I turned around to glare at the person. It was Zayn. Our eyes met and both of us didn't look away for a minute. Zayn looked away first. I turned back around. He continued to kick my seat.

"What are you 3! Your pissing me off. Stop it!" I hissed at him. I could see him trying to hold back his laughter, but he stopped. Thank god!

Harry's POV

We landed two hours later. It was 5 in the afternoon here. I leaned my seat all the way back.

"Babe!" I said, shaking Bella's leg . She groaned as she slightly opened her eyes, "Lauren!" I said, noticing she was sleeping, too. She woke almost instantly, "We're landing." I told them both before sitting back up.