Wild Night

Bella's POV

I can't believe this was happening. I was about to answer one of the biggest questions in my entire life.

"Of course I will. I love you so much Harry. Forever and Always." I smiled at him and gave him a kiss. He slipped the ring on my finger and smiled at me.

"Can we come in?!" I heard Louis yell from outside the door.

"Yes!" I said. I gave Harry a kiss on the jaw and he groaned. "Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, Niall punched me." Harry laughed.

"What, why?" I asked him, but the boys already barged in so he didn't have enough time to tell me. The boys all ran over to me and hugged me. I stood up and gave them all a hug. I gave Liam a hug.

"I'm so happy for you." He whispered in my ear.

"Thank you. I whispered back as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Just then the music manager walked in. He just looked at everyone and the boys followed him. Harry took my hand in his and walked with me back to the studio. When I walked in I saw Harry's phone laying on the ground.

"Oh shit." I said as I walked over to it and picked it up. The whole front was shattered.

"Fuck!" Harry said coming up from behind me.

"I'm sorry and I'm sorry for reading your messages." I said turning around to face him.

"Normally I would be mad, but I'm to happy to be mad about anything right now." He said putting his hands on my hips and leaning down to kiss me.

"Come on lover boy, we are all singing it together." Louis said pulling Harry away from me. I sat down on he couch facing the recording booth. They all squeezed in the booth and smiled and waved at me.

Better than words

More than a feeling

Carzy in love

Dancing on ceiling

Harry sang staring right at me and winking when he was finished. They finished singing Better than words and then ran it again. After that Simon came in and told us we were all done for the day. I stared down at my ring the whloe ride home and I could feel Harry looking at me. Zayn was riding Niall's car home and Niall was coming with us. Everyone was meeting at our place to celebrate tonight. Danielle and El won't know why they are coming and I figured we would tell them later.

When we got to the apartment building Harry and I decided to just go straight to Jess and Lauren's to tell them the news. Lauren was doing all of her photoshoots today and tomorrow because Wednesday her and Zayn were going to visit Zayn's family in Bradford for a few days.

I knocked on the door and then just walked in. Jess was in the kitchen and Lauren was nowhere to be seen. I went into the kitchen and put my hand on the island trying to make it obvious that I had a ring on my finger.

"AHHHHH!" Jess screamed. "Oh my god! It looks gorgeous on your hand! I picked it out." I laughed at her and we both just started screaming.

"What's wrong?" Harry ran into the kitchen. I stopped screaming and just shrugged. Jess was smiling like a mad women. Harry came up behind me and stood behind me wrapping his arms around me.

"Why didn't you wait?" Jess asked Harry. "I had everything figured out!"

"Well something came up and in order to figure everything out, I had to propose."

"Well, you and the girls are staying here tonight and we are going to have a mini bachorlorette party. Call Jake and Hanna. Your friends with Jake right?" Jess said.