The Visit

Bella's POV

The next morning I woke up a little later than expected. Right away I jumped in the shower and 15 minutes later I was out. I put a little makeup on, but not much. Then I threw my hair up into a sock bun. I got changed into a triangle-patterned t-shirt, with mint green jeans, and black toms.

Once I was done I went downstairs into the kitchen and Jess was sitting at the island.

"Where's Blake?" I asked while sitting down next to her.

"Blake is still sleeping if you must know."

"Rough night?" I asked with a small laugh.

"Bella! Nothing happened..."

"Oh really?" I asked, moving my eyebrows up and down, "because my ears tell me otherwise."

"You were spying on us!?" Jess asked, sounding shocked.

"No, but you might want to keep it down next time..." I said while getting up to make coffee.

"You don't believe me?"

"Nope!" I said, popping the 'p'.

"Good." She said with a devious smirk while walking into the living room.

I ran after her and sat next to her on the couch and she told me everything, until Blake came down. Then everything just got awkward, so I went upstairs to my room.

About an hour later there was a knock at my bedroom door. I got up expecting it to be Jess. So I was surprised to see that it was Tom and he didn't look good.

His hair was sticking up every which way and he still had on the clothes from last night.

"Bella we need to talk." Tom said while walking in my room and sitting on my bed.

"Ok..." I said, worried at what was coming next.

"The only reason I broke up with Amanda is because, is because..." That was when Jess walked in, she saw us and backed out. "You know what. I can't do this, I'm sorry. I'm not ready.

"Ok, that's fine. You don't have to say anything." I said, a little disappointed I wouldn't hear what he had to say.

"I shouldn't be here." He started getting up to leave.

"Wait! Tom, you don't have to leave." It was to late, he was already out the door.

Jess walked in and sat down next to me. Why did this always happen to me?! I know I should let him go and just be friends, but I can't... It's too hard.

About an hour later Jess and I were in the living room watching a movie. There was a knock at the door so I got up and Jake was there.

"Jess called me." He said. I looked at Jess and she just shrugged, getting up to go into her room after saying hi to Jake.

About an hour later I texted Harry.

Harry's POV

She hasn't texted me all day but I didn't want to be an ass and text her every five minutes.

Ten minutes later I was listening to music and my phone vibrated. I jumped to answer it and it was her.

Bella~ Hey I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my place. Jake and I are just watching some movies.

Of course I wanted to go, but I didn't like that kid Jake. I never met him, but I was jealous of him already. I still agreed to go, so she gave me her address and thirty minutes later I was on her couch.