I Cannot Believe That Just Happened

Jess's POV

I opened my eyes to see Greg on the floor holding his cheek. When I looked up, I saw Niall looking at me shaking his fist out.

He pulled me in for a hug and I don't know why, but I started crying.

"What are your parents gonna thi-" I was cut off by the sounds of Greg getting up. Niall let me go and went over to him.

"If you ever touch her again I swear..." Niall said in a low whisper. Greg just walked away and after wiping away my tears Niall and I walked back to the table.

"What in the world took you two so long?" Niall's mom asked she said soon her eyes getting wide.

"Mum, nothing like that! We aren't hungry so we are gonna head back to my flat, we will meet you there." He said glaring at Greg. When she said that my face went bright red.

"Ok, we will be home soon." She said.

When we got into the car Niall put on his seatbelt and looked at me, but looked away with a sigh and started the car.

As soon as we got home I went into Niall's room and locked the door. I canot believe that just happened...

Bella's POV

Harry and I were watching a movie when I got a call from Jess. I knew she was meeting Niall's parents so I wonder why she was calling.

"Hey Jess how's it going?"

"Terrible, Greg was hitting on me so the Niall punched him, and his mom thinks that we are doing it or something!"

"Oh my god!" Harry looked up, but I just put my hand up.

"What am I going to do?"

"Just calm down and have a good time, I gotta go see you tomorrow night!" I hung up before she could say anything.

"What happened?" Harry asked. Before I could answer him, his phone rang. "It's Niall."

I heard Niall screaming into the phone. Harry walked away so I couldn't hear the rest.

When Harry came back in he said, "Niall's pretty pissed." I just shrugged and snuggled into him.

Jess's POV

After I got off the phone with Bella, I took my makeup off and reapplied concealer and mascara before changing into something more comfortable. I changed into a maroon sweater with plain black leggings and some UGG slippers.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_42/set?id=87158561

I turned on the TV and then I heard a knock on the door. I didn't hear anyone come in after Niall and I, so I assumed it was him.

"Hi..." Niall said, "I'm sorry about that..."

"Niall, you have nothing to apologize for. I was upset because I want your parents to like me... Ok and a little because it was hard to see you punch your brother in the face, and that Greg was hitting on me."

"Ok, well they are gonna be here in a few minutes and I need to talk to Greg and my parents so I'll just say your taking a nap and come and get you when we are done," he started to get up. Before he walked out he kissed me on the forehead and then there was a knock at the door.

Niall's POV

I took a deep breath before opening the door to see my parent smiling at me and my brother glaring.

"Come in," I said with a fake smile, "Sit down, Jess is taking a nap... Plus we have to talk about something."

"Dude, don't do this..." Greg whispered to me.