"Family" Dinner

Jess's POV

I was in the car with Niall, Liam, Lauren, and Zayn. We were on our way to Bella's moms house. I haven't seen Mrs. Greene in such a long time. I was wearing a white crop top with aqua blue skinny jeans. I put my hair up in a sock bun and threw on white heels. I had my white clutch with my phone and stuff in it.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_118/set?id=99396690

Lauren was wearing a grey muscle tank and black ripped skinny jeans. Her hair was straight and for shoes she had on black converse.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_117/set?id=99395981

Louis and Eleanor were meeting us there and Harry, Bella, Jake, and Hanna were already there.

Bella's POV

When we got to my mom's, I was suprised to see that the house was really big. When we walked to the door before we could even knock she opened the door.

"Bella! Honey! Come in!" My mom said a little to cheerfully.

I gave her a big hug and stepped into the house. It was bigger than I had imagined, but nothing compared to our old one.

"Wow, I look your house." I said to her. She smiled at me and I could see her eyes get watery. I could tell she missed my father and the family we used to have. I wonder if anyone told her about dad getting remarried.

"This is Harry, and you know Hanna and Jake."

"It is so great to finally meet you I have heard so much about you." She said to Harry pulling Hanna and Jake into hugs too.

"Where are your other friends are they coming?"

"Yeah they weren't ready yet so they took different cars,"

"Oh, well we will wait to eat then."

"Ok!" I said sitting down on the couch. Harry say down next to me and put his arm around me. Hanna and Jake sat across from us.

"So, Bella how have you been?" my mom asked me.

"Good. It's been kinda stressful with the move and getting ready for college and everything." I said.

"What move and college?" she said clearly suprised.

"I moved in with Harry," I said slowly waiting for her response.

"It's a bit soon don't you think?" my mom asked me.

"I can assure you, I love your daughter very much and I would anything to hurt her." Harry said I smiled up at Harry.

"Well thank you. But what is this about college?"

"Well since I have enough money I figured why not go back and get a proper education."

"Well I am very proud of you." my mother said. I smiled at her when the doorbell rang. She got up to answer it.

The first one through the door was Jess.

"Hello Mrs. Greene!" Jess exclaimed putting her bag down on the couch and going over to my mom to give her a hug.

"Please, Miss Massey,but please call me Helene," My mom said with tears glistening her eyes. Jess just finished the hug and nodded. She gave her a weak smile and sat back down. We then introduced my mom to everyone else and all went to sit down for dinner.

Jess and I set all the food my mom made out. It all looked delicious. Everyone already started eating and everyone was complimenting my mom on how good everything was.

"So, Bella how's your father?" My mom asked me sitting up taller.

"I meant to ask you about that. Am I still your date for the wedding or are they cool with you and-" Jake said. I kicked him under the table to cut him off. He looked at me and his eyes widened. My mom nearly choked on her food.

"Oh, so he's getting remarried so soon," My mom spoke trying to sound calm. "Who's the tramp that's marrying him after getting out of a divorce two months ago." My mom questioned angrily. Everyone sat their akwardly.

Harry cleard his throat, "Actually, Bella's dad is marrying my mum." He stated shifting in his seat.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry. I didn't mean that!" My mom gasped.

"It's fine, really. You know what? You should come to the wedding! We were all talking about we should make a real week vacation out of this!" Harry tried to lighten the mood.

"I don't think John would want me there you kids go have your fun." My mom smiled.

"Are we really going to go!" Louis screamed!

"We will talk later." Harry whispered to him. Louis just smiled. My mom then tried to change the subject. After dinner we all sat in the living room talking for a little while longer. At about 9 we decided it was time to go home. Everyone was tired and we all had to work tomorrow except Eleanor. Tomorrow I was telling Simon that I was quitting. My last day would be before the wedding and our trip to the Bahamas. We said our goodbyes and headed outside to our cars. We were all going to Lauren and Jess's and then Liam was going to drive Jake and Hanna home later on. They would probably have a few drinks so it probably wouldn't be a good idea to drive...