For Your Informarion

Jess's POV

I woke up with Niall next to me and smiled up at him. I could hear his light snores. I slowly got up trying not to wake him. I went downstairs and found Lauren and Bella sitting at the island talking.

Lauren's POV

I went downstairs and Bella was in the kitchen. I sat down next to her.

"Do you like Harry?" I blurted out. I just needed to know.

"What!? No. I think he is really nice, but I dont think of him that way." Bella said quickly.

"Okay, just wondering." I said while Jess came downstairs.

Bella's POV

Jess came down the stairs after me and Lauren finished our conversation about Harry. I think she likes him, so I didn't want to admit to my feelings, and I still wasn't sure how I felt.

Once I saw her, Lauren and I bombarded Jess with questions. We were still talking about her and Niall. When I turned around I saw Niall standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"How long have you been there for?" I asked, my mouth hanging open in shock.

"Long enough." He said with a devious smirk. I looked at Jess and I could tell that she was thinking about his sexy morning voice.

"I'm going to take a shower," I said, nodding for Lauren to follow me.

Jess's POV

Oh my god! His sexy morning voice!

"Um Niall, we are going to the club tonight. Do you and the boys want to come with us?" I asked shyly.

"Yeah definetely and I'll ask the boys if they want to come." Niall said, "I'm gonna go, but I'll see you later." Niall said as he kissed me on the forehead.

I walked him out and Harry came to give him a ride.

Harry's POV

I went back to pick up Niall. When Niall got into the car before I could even ask him about his night he asked, "What happened with you and Bella?"

"Nothing." I said with a shrug.

"Really Harry? It sure didn't seem like it. I know how you are and I'm not going to let you hurt Bella. She's really nice." He said seriously.

"I know, I messed up. I had a plan, but then the kiss messed things up. I'll fix things." I said with a sigh.

"Ok, well they are going to the club tonight, do you want to go?" Niall asked.

"Yeah I guess." I said. The rest of the drive was quiet.

Bella's POV

It was 6 right now and we were going to the club at about 8 so the girls and I needed to start getting ready. I went into the shower. 20 minutes passed and I started my makeup. I decided on a dramatic smokey eye with thick eyeliner, mascara, and bright lips. I got changed next. I was wearing a skin tight, short, quarter sleeved, redish dress and black heels. I left my hair natural and grabbed my black purse, putting my phone and some cash in it.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=77204811

Lauren's POV

At 6 the girls and I decided to get ready. I went into my bathroom and took a shower. I did my makeup once I got out. I had on thick eye liner and grey and black eyeshadow. I put on fake eyelashes as well and added bold red lipstick.

I put my clothes on next. I was wearing a black mesh crop top, with a short, leather pencil skirt. I made sure that my belly button ring was showing. I threw on black heels as well.