Put a Ring On It

Harry's POV

At around 10 I took the elevator up to Jess's floor and opened the door because I knew it would be open. I really have to stop doing that because when I walked in they were making out on the couch. I cleared my throat. Jess looked at me and pulled away from Niall. Niall groaned and ran his hand through his hair.

"Harry. Why do you just barge in?" Niall asked me with an attitude.

"Calm down, Jess knew I was coming at 10. Are you ready?" I asked her.

"Hold on, I'll get changed and then Ill go with you guys?" Jess looked at him weirdly.

"What the hell. Why do you need to come with us? What do you think I'm going to feel her up in the jewelry store?" Jess gagged and then started laughing.

"Not funny." Niall said walking upstairs and slamming the bedroom door behind him.

"Give me a minute." Jess said going up the stairs.

"Could he be any more protective?" I groaned sitting down on the couch.

Jess's POV

I knocked on the door and then realized it was my room and walked right in. I heard the shower running and sighed. I walked into the bathroom. I had a curtain so you couldn't see through it, but it's not like I have never seen him before anyway.

"Niall. Why do you want to go with us? You know Harry was only kidding."

"I know. Go have fun." I heard Niall say.

"No I won't be able to have a good day if your mad."

"I'm not mad!" He yelled.

"Whatever." I said. I don't have to take this.

Harry's POV

Jess came back down and didn't say anything. She just walked out the door and towards the elevator. The elevator ride was hell. She didn't say a word and didn't even look at me. Niall can be real screw- up some time.

I opened her door for her and she climbed in without saying anything. I got in the driver's side and started the car. I drove towards the jewelry store and she still didn't say a word.

"You know he should trust you." I said trying to break the silence. She just stared at the window. "Jess you can't deny that he's to overprotective. He won't even let you out alone with me."

"Harry it's really none of your business and I really don't want to talk about it."

"I'm just trying to protect you. I just find it a bit strange that when I get there you two are making out and then when we leave you two are barely even talking to each other."

"Harry I said drop it ok."

'No, Jess! Don't you get it! You trust him so much, then when you want to go out with one of his best mates he feel that it is necessary to come with you! Is it me or did something happened between the two of you that your not telling me?"

"I was joking around with him this morning and I said that he was jealous of me and you spending time together because you were sexier than him. I guess he just got a little upset."

I raised my eyebrow at her, " Well you do only speak the truth."

"You telling him you were going to feel me up in the jewelry store didn't help."

"Don't even try to blame this on me. I was joking around and he should now that. Plus, I have a girlfriend who I am PROPOSING TO!"

"I know that you know that, but Niall is just different. He just doesn't get it."