All in One Day

Jess's POV

I cannot believe Niall said that to me. In front of all those people no less. I was heartbroken I didn't even know who to believe anymore. Bella had her arm around my shoulder as we walked out of the club and I was thankful for her support.

Liam's POV

Since I was the only one not drunk, I drove. Niall was in the passenger's seat. In the middle row was Zayn, Louis, and Lauren.

In the very back was Jess, Bella, and then Harry. Bella was talking to Jess and she looked really upset.

Niall was not phased in the least. Sure the lads were my best friends but sometimes they really screw up and I can't even look at them.

When we got back to the girl's flat Bella suggested we stayed the night. The girls went up stairs and soon Lauren came back down with pillows and blankets she whispered something to Harry and then left.

A few minutes later Harry walked upstairs in stead of going to the bathroom like I thought he was going, to he walked into Bella's room. What the hell?

Bella's POV

Jess was really upset when we got home so I told her I would sleep in her room with her. I got changed and grabbed a pillow and blanket and went to Jess's room.

When I got in there she was laying down on her bed. I climbed in next to her and gave her a hug. She turned over to look at me with a weak smile.

Her eyes were all red and puffy. I felt so bad Niall was such a asshole to her at the club.

"Jess it's gonna be ok."

"No it's not, I really like him and I thought he felt the same way, but now I know the truth, he thinks I'm a complete slut."

"Aww, Jess I know how you feel." I replied, immediately thinking about Harry, but I wasn't about to tell her my life story right now.

She didn't say anything back and we both just laid there and she soon fell asleep.

Niall's POV

The next morning I woke up with a pounding headache. I hated hangovers! I couldn't even remember last night. I was in Jess's living room. How did I get here? I walked into the kitchen and the rest of the boys and Lauren were sitting around the table. They all just looked at me, but didn't say anything. That's weird.

"Do you have any Advil?" I asked.

Lauren got up and a few seconds later slammed a pill and bottle of water in front of me. Then she left the room.

After the boys were done they were all about to leave the kitchen and leave me all alone.

"Liam." I said. He turned around and waited for me to continue.

"Do you know where Jess is?"

"Yeah, upstairs, but I don't think she wants to see you." After saying, that he left, leaving me to wonder what he was talking about.

As I started up the stairs I was a little unsteady, but I soon regained my balance. I knocked on Jess's door.

Bella opened the door. Once she saw me she closed it again. Before she could close it all the way, I stopped her.

"What happened last night?" I asked her, suddenly aware that it couldn't have been good. Bella took my hand and led me into her room. She closed the door behind her.

"You seriously don't remember?"

"No!"

"Well for starters, you sang a song for Jess when we were at the club." She said, smiling at the thought. That doesn't explain why everyone was upset. I nodded, telling her to keep going.