Moms house

Next day, Tuesday June 9th

Bella's POV

I woke up next to Harry. I got up and wrapped a robe around my body before getting dressed into Harry's shirt that was on the floor. I was surprised to find that I didn't have a headache.

As I shuffled back to the bed Harry's eyes fluttered open and focused in on me.

"Jesus, Bella you look so damn sexy in my shirt." He said in his morning voice. UGHH. I don't think I will ever get used to that. It was 7 so I had plenty of time before work. Since the boys didn't have to be there until 10 today for a meeting, I would have the bathroom to myself.

At 7:20 due to Harry's resistance I finally got up to get ready. I dressed casually and put on minimal makeup. I let my hair dry naturally and walked out planting a kiss on Harry's forehead.

In the kitchen stood Zayn standing over his phone.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me looking up from his phone.

"I live here, don't I?"

"You know what I mean. I know you have to work but I didn't see you come in this morning."

"No I slept here."

"Oh, okay. Well you probably have to go so Ill see you at ten." He smiled and I smiled back and said the same.

I got into my car and checked my phone.

Luke~ You can't put this off forever. I'm going to my girlfriend's tonight and she lives by you. Ill stop over before.

I sighed and checked my other messages. They were mostly from the girls wondering where I had gone last night. I decided I would respond during my break and started my car.

By the time the boys got here I was stressed out. My family has been calling me like crazy. Luke told me that there was a change of plans and him and Kristen were going to mom's. My mom invited me to come over and then Luke told me not to bring Harry.

This was not going to go well. When Kristen texted me saying Dad was coming, that's when I lost it. Harry walked in when I was on break. I was in the middle of reading the message.

I got up and gave him a hug. I wouldn't let go until I knew I could fake a smile, so it took me a little longer than I thought it would.

"Honey, what's wrong?" he asked forcing me out of the hug.

"Harry, our families know. I have to go to my mom's tonight with my sister, brother, and my dad."

"Know what?"

"That we got engaged. They have been trying to talk to us since last night. Your phone is broken so I have been getting all the messages. They sound pissed." I cried into his should.

"Baby, look at me." he said lifting my chin. "It doesn't matter what they think. We just have to explain our reasoning and they will support us."

"What if they don't. My whole life I have been dreaming of my wedding day. What if my dad refuses to walk me down the aisle?"

"First of all, they are the reason we got engaged so early. Don't get me wrong I want you to be mine forever, but if it wasn't for them I would have waited. Second, your dad would never not walk his baby girl down the aisle. It's all gonna be okay."

I nodded into his shoulder and he pulled away from me. He took his thumb and wiped it along my cheek catching the few tears that escaped my eyes.

"Guys come on. Simon wants us in the conference room. Bella are you okay?" Niall peeked his head into the office. I nodded and Harry took my hand leading me down the hall to the conference room.