Just a guest

Author's note: Right now in the story the date is March 28th. I don't know if that is what it's supposed to be, but that's what it is now and I hope it is close. I'm sorry if that's not the real date.

Lauren's POV

I was going to Josh's tonight. I put on an oversized gray sweater that showed off my belly button ring and a pair of black leggings with a pair of white converse. I left my hair naturally curly.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=78992418

I really wasn't sure about my feelings, so I was hoping that tonight would help me decide if I wanted to stay with Josh or break up.

I knocked on Josh's door and he answered. He was looking pretty fancy he smiled at me and led me into the living room.

I gasped when I saw what he did. There was a little table in the middle with candles all around with ice cream and bowls.

"I figured you would have already ate. You were acting kinda weird lately, so I wanted to show you that I really care about you and you weren't some girl that I met at the club."

Josh came closer to me and grabbed me before grabbing a remote and turning on slow music. We danced for the first song, and then an up beat song came on so we started dancing like maniacs and jumping around his living room.

It was one of the best nights I had in a while. About an hour passed of eating ice cream and dancing around dancing, smiling, and a little kissing.

This might just have been the perfect night and it was just what I needed to realize that I should give Josh a chance and really get to know him.

Jess's POV

Niall and I were sitting on the bench when a girl about 16 walked past us with one of the cutest dogs I jumped up and ran over to it. Niall followed behind me.

"Oh my god. Your dog is so adorable."

I loved animals, especially dogs and I couldn't help it.

"Thank you," She said looking up and staring at Niall, "Oh my god! You are Niall from One Direction!" She started screaming and soon everyone was screaming and running.

"Oh shit," Niall said, "Quick grab my hand."

"Alright," I said with a laugh.

So I did. We vwere running for a few minutes and Niall and I were laughing so hard for no reason at all. He was tugging on my arm trying to get me to run faster.

It wasn't that bad being chased by crazed fans. But, It was stupid that they were all chasing us. all they wanted to do was meet him.

Lauren's POV

I was sitting home on the couch watching some TV. I had a great time with Josh tongiht. It was stupid for me to think about breaking up with him. He's such a good guy and this date could not have come at a better time because I might have broken up with him tonight if this didn't happen.

A few minutes later Bella walked in.

"Hey, how was your date?" I asked.

"Great how was yours?"

"Perfect." I said. We talked about our dates for a few more minutes until Niall and Jess came in.

30 minutes later we were all sitting on the couch watching The Kardashians.

Niall had his arm around Jess and they were so cute! So I snapped a picture and tweeted it.

@Laurenclark- Aren't they adorable?!!! @Niallofficial @jessh890