Meeting the Family

Fast Forward to Wednesday April 10th.

Hary's POV

I was just getting off work. Bella and I were walking out hand in hand.

"Wanna come over my place? You can stay the night if you want. I mean we are gonna being spending basically the next 6 days together, why not start early!"

"Yeah sure... I'll come over, but I don't know about the sleepover." Bella said with a wink before walking towards her car.

I was sitting on the couch when the doorbell rang... I got up to answer it. It was Bella.

"Oh, you brought a bag... Are you staying?"

"Just because I brought a bag doesn't mean that I'm staying."

"Oh."

"But, in this case it does."

"OK. Well I was gonna clean my room, since my mom will be staying in it. Wanna help?"

"Sure."

We walked into my room and started cleaning. I vacuumed the rug and washed my comforter. When we were all done I packed my bag to stay at Bella's.

I reached under the bed and grabbed a bag. I put some clothes and everything else that I wasn't going to need for tonight and tomorrow morning.

It was about 7 when we finished cleaning, so we decided to order a pizza and watch a movie. Right after we ordered the pizza, the guys came barging in. They all said hey before going into the kitchen grabbing a beer and going to sit on the couch.

"What are we watching?" Niall said.

"Well, we were gonna watch a movie, but I don't really want to." I said. knowing that if they knew what they were watching I would get made fun of.

"Why? Babe, I really wanted to watch The Notebook!" Bella said. The boys were smiling.

"You were gonna watch The Notebook?" Louis said, bursting into laughter.

I suggested watching Scream 4 instead, and all the boys agreed... But Bella didn't.

I put the DVD in the player and sat back down next to Bella. She snuggled into me. After 2 hours of Bella's face in my shoulder, we decided to go to bed. My family was coming and I knew that they weren't gonna be easy to deal with for 6 days.

I shut the door behind us and took off my shirt. Bella was staring at me.

"What are you looking at?" I asked with a smirk.

"What?" Bella asked, acting dumb. I just laughed as she climbed into bed. I turned the light off before climbing into bed myself.

We said our goodnights and went to bed. I wrapped my arms around her and fell into a deep sleep. I guess it helped knowing the love of my life was in my arms.

Next Day. Thursday April 11th

Bella's POV

When I woke up Harry wasn't next to me. It was only 6:30, so I don't know what he was doing. I heard the shower running so I just assumed he was in the shower. I got up and made the bed before tidying up the room for Harry's mom.

I walked into the kitchen to find Louis sitting at the island. I grabbed an apple and sat down next to him.

"So your cool with it just being you, Harry's mom, and her boyfriend?" I asked Louis.

"I guess, I mean it's going to be awkward to know that they are sleeping in the other room."

"Yeah, I'm really nervous about meeting them."