Moving in

Bella's POV

Thursday June 20th

Harry and I both took the day off. Today was the day we moved into our new apartment. Everything moved so quick after the day we decided to get our own place we immediately started looking. There was a two bedroom two bath apartment two floors above where we were now. It was perfect. It came furnished and had everything we need. Today we were moving in. Harry brought all his stuff to the apartment yesterday and stayed with me. I was packing up and moving today and then we were going to spend all day moving in.

3 hours later.

We moved everything from my room into our new apartment. I smiled as I set the last box down in our bedroom.

"I can't believe we are actually doing this," I said.

"Hello?" I said answering my ringing phone. It was my brother Luke. He was calling to check in with me. I already told him about me movin in with Harry and he wasn't to happy, but he didnt show it. I asked him if he wanted to come for dinner on Sunday, he said yes and told me he would call Kristen.

After getting off the phone I walked back into the room to find Harry unpacking the box with my panties and bras in.

"Did you purposely search for that box?" I asked he smirked at me and I whispered, "pervert." He laughed at my comment as I told him about having my brother and sister over for dinner on Sunday.

After a long day of packing we sat on our couch together and relaxed. We ordered pizza and decided I would go and get kitchen supplies tomorrow. That night Harry and I fell asleep for the first time in our new apartment. It felt like everything in my life was falling into place.

Jess's POV

Friday June 21st.

It was weird not waking up next to Niall. I was so tired from yesterday I slept until noon. I had to go to Seventeen all day yesterday to put together the magazine. It took me a long time so I didn't get home until late. For the third time I woke up feeling like I was going to throw up and sure enough I did. I don't know why I didn't feel good. I almost never get sick. It then occurred to me that... Oh my god! No...

2 hours later

Harry's POV

Simon let us off early so Bella decided to go shopping for our apartment. I was sitting on the couch watching tv when someone knocked on the door. I opened the door to find Jess on the other side crying. Before I could say anything she asked, "Is Bella here?"

"No, she's out getting stuff for our apartment. Jess what happened?" I asked her stepping closer.

"You can't tell anyone," she whispered still crying. I nodded and she continued. "I'm pregnant." I looked at her with wide eyes and I wrapped my arms around her giving her a hug.

"How do you know?" I asked her. I motioned for her to sit down on the couch. She went to sit down and I sat down next to her.

"I was having morning sickness for the past few days and then this morning I realized I was supposed to have my..." She trailed off I'm assuming because I was a guy. "So I took a test. I had to wait five minutes. It was the longest five minutes of my life and it came out positive." She cried into my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Didnt you use protection?" I asked her.

"Yes, of course we did. Condoms only work 97% of the time," she cried.

"Those tests aren't always right," I tried to say.

"Harry! Stop it!" She said sitting up. "I was supposed to have my fucking period three days ago! I've been throwing up shit for the past three mornings! I don't care if the fucking test wasn't right. I'm fucking 19 and pregnant! Ok!?" She screamed at me standing up. Once she took a deep breath she looked at me and said, "I'm sorry."