Monthly Movie Night

Jess's POV

After Niall and Bella came back into the room we started the movie and Niall sat down next to me.

"What happened?" I mouthed.

Niall turned his head and pretended he didn't see me. When he turned back to me he was smiling.

"I'm sorry did you say something?" He said silently laughing.

"Jerk." I scoffed. He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arm around me. We both turned our atention back to the movie.

Two movies later is was about 12. Bella said she didn't feel good so went into her room right after the end of the second movie. Lauren and Zayn deided to go back to mine and Lauren's flat. 

Bella's POV

After the end of the second movie I lied and told everyone that I didn't feel good so I could be alone. When I got into my room I took my makeup off and layed down. I knew I wouldnt be able to fall asleep. I was so used to having Harry laying next to me. I turned on the tv and switched to netflix. I decided to watch season 1 of Pretty Little Liars.

3 episodes later...

I was stil wide awake. I don't know what I was going to do. I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Everyone was peacefully asleep. Niall and Jess were cuddled up next to eachother in a sleeping bag and he others were sleeping on the couch. Jake was sitting up but his eyes were closed. Hanna was laying acoss his lap. I wish Harry was here with me. Why did I have to think about him when I almost made it through the whole night? I took my glass of water into my room and layed back down. After watching an episode of Friends I couldn't take it anyore. A  single tear rolled down my cheek and soon enough I was full on crying. I reached for my phone on the nightstand.

After the second ring he picked up. "Bella?" He said nto the phone.

"Harry, I'm sorry." I said through sobs.

"Have you been crying?"

"Babe, the bed is to big for only one peson." I told him.

"I'm  on my way." He hung up and I darted to the front door. I opened it and stepped into the hallway. I was wearing one of his tshirts and I wrapped it tighter around my body. 10 minutes later I heard the elevator ding. Harry stepped off of it and walked down the hallway. He had bags under his eyes so I assumed that he hadn't been able to sleep either. I didn't say anything I just opened the door and walked inside. I didn't know what to say. 

When we went to go into the living room he stopped when he saw everybody. I just shrugged and continued walking to our bedroom.

"I'm sorry." I said when we finally reached the room and Harry closed the door.

"No, it wasn't your fault. I overreacted." 

"I would never cheat on you." I said walking over to the bed. He grabbed grabbed me by the waist and turned me back around.

"I love you."

"I  love you, too." I smiled up at him and he leaned down and kissed me. I pulled away and climbed into the bed.

"I couldn't sleep either." Hary stated simply climbing into his side.

"I don't know what I am going to do if you go on tour." I said turning over facing him.

"You wouldn't come with me?" Harry pouted.

"I'm going back to college, I can't."

"You don't need to go to college, I can pay for the apartment and anything else you need."