First Date

Lauren's POV

For my date tonight I was wearing a strapless dress that came right above my knee, with a white top and navy blue bottom. I also had a white clutch and paired it with some white heels. I left my hair naturally curly.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=77449883

It was about 5:45 and I was down stairs waiting for Josh to come and pick me up. At 5:50 there was a knock at the door.

When I opened it Josh was standing there in a dress shirt and black pants. He looked so good.

He eyed me up and down before looking at me.

"You look beautiful." Josh said with a grin.

"Thank you." I replied while doing a little twirl.

"Are you ready?" He asked, sticking his elbow out for me to hold. I nodded we locked arms and walked over to his car. He opened the door for me and I slid in. 20 minutes later we arrived at a fancy restaurant.

5 minutes later, we were on the balcony on the second floor of the restaurant. It had a view of the ocean.

"This is beautiful." I said to him.

"Well, I needed a beautiful view for a beautiful girl."

I blushed and we talked and really got to know each other. I tried to act all perfect, but Josh made me feel really comfortable and by the end I was completely myself around him.

Jess's POV

Niall and I were upstairs in my room watching TV and it was 10 o'clock, so soon the ten o'clock news would be on. The headline read, "Niall Horan yells at Mystery Girl on Saturday Night." I quickly shut it off.

Niall sighed besides me, "I'm sorry." He said again.

"Niall stop, we both made a mistake and now we are going to put it behind us and enjoy our relationship." I smiled at him and tilted my head to kiss him.

Soon my hands were in his hair and his were in mine. After kissing for a few minutes I pulled away.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing I just don't want to rush into things." I said to him truthfully.

"You're right."

"Yeah so... Do you think we should announce our relationship publicly?" I asked him, changing the subject.

"It doesn't matter to me, love." He said with a shrug.

"I know, but do you want to?"

"I mean I guess so, but I have seen what happens when that happens. The hate starts coming and soon you break down. I'm not saying that's what's going to happen to you, but that's my experience."

"I know that I'm going to get hate, but I don't care right now. I mean I'm not gonna lie it is going to hurt when I read it but I really like you Niall I want everyone to know that your mine."

"I want everyone to know that your mine, princess, but I want you to think about it and let me know in a few days. I gotta go, I will see you tomorrow." He said while kising me on the forehead before moving down to the lips and kissing me passionately.

"Goodnight babe." He said before leaving the room.

"Goodnight." I said back to him.

Niall's POV

I know that she didn't understand that she was going to get a lot of hate. Plus, Bella told me that she was sensitive, and I didn't want to see her go through that. On the other hand, I wanted everyone to know that she was mine because I really like her and I hope my fans, if she does decide to tell them, respect her and realize that I do have feelings for her.