Harry's Secret

Harry's POV

As we sat down to lunch I grew more and more nervous. I can't believe what I was about to tell Jess. I tried to hold it off for all long as I could, but I could tell that Jess was getting impatient.

"So, how are you and Niall?" I asked her.

"Cut the crap and say what you have to say?" Jess snapped stabbing at her salad. I laughed at her sudden outburst. I then took a bite of my salad and a sip of water before turning my attention back to her.

"Let's go!" She half shouted.

"You are going to think I am crazy," I explained. "I just need you to hear me out, ok?"

"Fine."

"I am going to ask Bella to marry me." I said as calmly as I could.

"What the fuck?!" She screamed dropping her fork, pushing her chair back, and jumping up.

"Sit down what are you doing?" I harshly whispered to her.

"What am I doing?!" She yelled. She finally sat down and took a deep breath. "Harry, you can't be serious."

"Listen to me." I said. "I am going to ask her to marry me, we are going to go to town hall and get our marriage license. It will be just the 10 of us. We will go on with our lifes as if nothing changed."

"Yeah, but everything will change! You will be fucking married!"

"I know, but it's the only way."

"Oh my god Harry are you fucking kidding me?"

"What?" I said a bit defensively.

"Your doing this because of your fucking parents!"

"Jess, you know how much I love Bella and I really need your help."

"Fine, but if she says no and that your crazy, I'm going to say I told you so!"

"Fine."

"So you and Bella are going to be married?" She said daydreaming.

"Oh don't you go "every little girls dream" on me."

"It's just Bella and I have planned our weddings a dozen times before."

"I know and you will get to plan a huge one in like 2 years time."

"If-"

I cut her off by saying,"there is no if, Bella and I will be together forever."

"Okayyy."

"You can't tell anyone!"

"Fine," she told me leaning back in her chair. "oo oo can I pick out the ring?" She asked me getting excited.

"I'm just going to give her my grandma's engagement ring."

"Your joking right?"

"Yes I'm joking and yes you can pick out the ring."

"It's perfect because Bella and I have the same size finger, so I can just try them on to see how they look."

"Ok fine, but I'm not buying you one too." She laughed at me and we continued talkling about what type of ring I should get her and how I am going to do it. With every passing minute I got more and more excited at the idea of spending the rest of my life with the woman I loved.

Bella's POV

Harry left without telling me where he was going after he was gone for about 2 hours I decided to call him.