Let's Go!

3 days later. May 17th.

Bella's POV

I said goodbye to Jake, Hanna, and all of them last night. Harry slept over because we had to leave at 5 am. All the boys stayed over also. Niall stayed in Jess's room and Liam, Zayn, and Louis all slept on a couch in the living room.

It was 3 am when I woke up. I was extremely tired, but I still had alot to do. I took a quick shower before getting changed into an oversized sweater and leggings. I swept my hair into a side braid. Then I put on minimal makeup. I packed all my morning essentials and shampoo and conditioner.

By that time it was 4 and Harry was just getting up. I gave him a kiss and headed downstairs. All the guys that stayed downstairs were up- because they had to share a bathroom and Jess was up too.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Are you excited?" Jess asked me.

"Yes!" I said nodding vigorously and smiling.

"Niall, Lauren, and Harry better hurry up the limo is going to be here in 45 minutes." Louis said. I looked at Jess and smiled.

"Limo?!" I asked, clearly shocked.

2 minutes later Lauren came down with all her bags. Jess and I went upstairs to see what was taking Harry and Niall so long.

I went into my room and Harry was packing some his stuff. He didnt have his his stuff packed already! "Are you almost done?" I asked.

"Yeah, here. Can you take some of your stuff down. Ill bring the rest."

"Yeah, sure." I grabbed some of my stuff. "Oh babe, we're gonna be in Florida for my birthday right?"

"Your birthday? Oh, yeah I think so." Harry said, smiling at me.

"Yay! I'll tell Louis to come up and help you."

"Thanks, love."

Harry's POV

Holy shit! I completely forgot about her birthday. She's gonna fucking kill me. What am I gonna do? I sat down on the bed and put my head in my hands.

"Let's go!" Louis said walking in, "What's wrong, lad?"

"I forgot Bella's birthday. I am the worst boyfriend ever."

"Harry calm down we will go to the jewlery store and get her something while we're in New York."

"Thanks, man."

"No problem. Now, LET'S GO TO THE STATES!" I laughed at him and grabbed Bella's suitcase and one of mine. He grabbed my last suitcase and my duffle bag.

"Let's go!" I yelled.

We went downstairs to see Liam pacing around the kitchen and and staring at the clock. Everyone was already downstairs.

"No wonder they call you daddy direction. Liam, calm down." I said patting him on the shoulder then walking over to the fridge.

"Thank you for inviting me guys." Lauren said, smiling at us.

"No problem, a friend of Jess's is a friend of mine," Niall said putting his arms around Jess.

"You're so weird." Jess said with a smile.

"Group hug!" Louis yelled. Everyone wrapped their arms around each other.

When we all pulled away I spun Bella around placing my hands on her hips when she was facing me, then I kissed her.

"Smooth, Styles," She said, going in for another kiss. I smiled into this one.

"I honestly didn't think it was going to turn out that way. I was just hoping you didn't fall." I said with a chuckle.

"You just got lucky!" She said, smiling.

"I seem to be very lucky these past two months."

"Oh yeah, and why is that?" she asked.

"Limo's here! LET'S GO!" Liam said. Everyone ran out of the room grabbing two suitcases on the way. We ran down the stairs and into the lobby. The limo was waiting outside. The driver went up to get the rest of our bags.

I was the first to get in so I was all the way at the end leaving room for only one person to sit next to me.

"Shotty sitting next to Hazza!" Louis said, jumping in the seat next to me. Bella laughed and sat across from me.

Seating Arrangement

Liam Zayn Lauren Bella

Jess Niall Louis Harry

"Louissss." I said with a sigh.

"Don't you love me?" Louis asked with puppy dog eyes. I just laughed and nodded.

"Good, because I'm sitting next to you on the plane."

"Actually I'm sitting next to Bella, sorry." I said.

''Harry, I have been meaning to tell you, I'm sitting next to Lauren," Bella said with a sympthetic smile.

"Yay!" Louis said. Sure Louis was my best mate, but I wanted to sit with Bella. Even though she wasn't sitting with me anyway... I was started to think I was getting too attached.

"Guess who's gonna travel with us for a week?" Louis said smiling.

"Who?"

"Eleanor. I am so happy! I miss her so much."

"I know you do, and that's great she can meet Bella and Jess!"

We continued talking until we got to the airport. There was paparazzi everywhere so I took Bella's hand and held her close to me.

When we got inside there were a few fans. Well more than a few , but not too crazy. We stopped to take pictures and sign autographs. Then we had to meet Simon in a room to wait for our plane.

15 minutes later our plane was called. We were sitting in first class. Our security took us to the boarding area. We got on and took our seats. Bella and Lauren were sitting right behind Louis and I.

30 minutes into the flight Louis got up to go to the bathroom. I was busy looking out the window. I turned around because I heard someone sitting down, but it wasn't Louis. It was Taylor... Taylor Swift.

Bella's POV

30 minutes into our 6 hour flight I glanced at Harry. I saw a woman sitiing next to him. What the hell?

"Lauren, is that Taylor Swift sitting next to Harry?"

"Why indeed it is. Didn't they date for a while?"

"Oh yeah..." I said, turning my attention back to my magazine. I mean it's probably nothing, right?