Get Out

Bella's POV

"Harry, get out. Please. We can save our parents the time and ourselves the time if we just end it now."

"No, please don't do this."

"I'm not doing anything just get out."

Harry's POV

I don't know why I would say something like that. I attempted to give her a quick kiss, but she pushed me away before her lips could meet mine. She waited for me to leave room. When I did I stood outside the door and listened for what she would do next. I heard quiet sobbing and immediately opened the door.

"Harry! I told you to leave!" She screamed at me.

"I really am sorry." I walked back out and this time wouldn't let myself listen through the door. I walked into the kitchen. I put my hands on the ends of the counter and let my head hang down. I turned to the bar stool and kicked one with all the strength I had in me.

"Shit!" I screamed partly from the pain and partyly because I screwed up with Bella. Jess caming running in.

"Do you guys want us to go? I get the sense that you don't want us here."

"No, it's fine really."

"What happened?"

"Nothing."

"Then where's Bella?"

"She's mad at me," I sighed defeated.

"Why?"

"Stop harassing me! I don't want to talk about it!"

I walked into the living room, but Jess didnt follow me.

"You okay?" Lauren asked me.

"Can everyone please just leave me alone!"

"Harry, calm down!" Zayn said.

Just then Jess stormed in. "You dick!"

"Jess, not here," I groaned.

"What do you mean not here! Why would you say something like that!"

"I didn't mean it!"

"You didn't mean to practically insult her about her being bulimic! That wasn't her fault!"

"No you didn't!" Lauren gasped. I got up and walked into the kitchen. I walked right into someone. I looked down to see Bella with red puffy eyes.

"Babe, are you okay?"

"What do you think?" she scoffed.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! You know I would never say anything like that."

"Well I did think that until you did."

"I was pissed."

"That doesn't give you an excuse to do that. You hurt me.''

"I'm so sorry."

"Whatever," Bella said grabbing a water bottle and walking into the living room.

I walked into our room and grabbed my car keys and my phone. When I got into the living room Bella asked, "Where are you going?"

"You obviously don't want me here."

"So your just going to run away from our problems?"

"I'm not fighting with you anymore."

"So, your not even going to try?"

"I tried. If I keep trying we are just going to fight more," I explained and walked out.

Bella's POV

I can't believe him.

"Why don't we go out?" Niall suggested.

"Ok, we can meet at our place in an hour." Lauren suggested.

"You need an hour?" Louis exclaimed.

"Shut up Lou. See you guys in an hour," Jess said getting up and walking out. Everyone else left and that left me alone in the apartment. I honestly didn't want to go. I decided to go see if Lauren or Jess needed help to get ready.

When I got there I just walked right in. It was so weird that this wasn't partly mine anymore. I walked into Lauren's room first, but she was in the shower. I walkd into Jess' room and Niall was sitting on the bed changed in the clothes he was wearing tonight. I sat down next to him.

"Why aren't you getting ready?"

"I'm not going," I said simply.

"What! Bella come on you have too!"

"I really don't feel like going, so I'm not going to."

"What? Your not coming with us?" Jess asked, stepping out of the bathoom.

"No."

"Do you want me to stay with you?"

"I'll stay, too." Niall suggested.

"No, it's fine."

"Then you're coming with us! You won't have to do anything, but take a shower. I wil pick out something and do your hair and makeup."

"No, but thank you."

"Come on. You do so much for me! Just let me do this one thing for you! Pleassseee!"

"Fine." I took a quick shower and when I came out Jess had all her makeup and hair stuff out. She was in her closet and was dressed in a short, black, sexy cocktail dress that was partly see through in the front, with black peeptoe heels. Her hair was natural and she had a black clutch siting on the bed.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_106/set?id=96184090

She slipped out of her heels and raced towards me with a short, black, zip front dress with slits on the side. In her other hand she had a pair of plain black, Christian Loubiton heels. There was another black clutch on the bed which I was assuming was fo me.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_107/set?id=96185118

I looked at her uneasily, but she was smiling so I shrugged and took the dress from her going back into the bathroom to change.

When I came out Niall was staring at me and Jess was sqealing.

"Oh my god! You look so hot!" I slightly smiled, but I also felt very uncomfortable.

"Jess that's your dress?" Niall asked and she nodded. "Why do you have something that sexy and why don't you wear it more often?" He asked with wide eyes. Jess laughed and sat down next to him, giving him a quick kiss.

I really did admire their relationship. No matter how much they fought, they always ended up back together no matter what.

"Can I at least leave my hair natural and not put on any foundation?" I questioned Jess.

"Fine, I was think just natural looking makeup anway. The dress is hot enough."

After 15 minutes my hair was perfect according to Jess and my makeup was very natural. I grabbed my clutch and my heels and walked downstairs. Everyone turned towards me and stared when I got into the living room.

"What?" I asked, laughing at them.

"If only Harry was here to see you now. You look great!" Louis commented. I blushed and pulled down my dress. When that didn't work I wrapped my ams around my sides to cover the slits.

"It's only 6, so why don't we have dinner before we go." Jess suggested. We all agreed and Jess went into the kitchen to make dinner.

About 2 hours later we finished having our dinner and were now in the car. We had rice and chicken. Now we were in Liam's car driving to the club. It was about 8. When we got there everyone headed straight to the bar. I followed them and got a beer. I wasn't planning on getting drunk tonight, but a beer won't hurt, right?