Falling too Fast, too Hard

Bella's POV

When I got into the car I texted Jake and Luke. I asked Jake what time I should come over and I told Luke that we should go out to dinner soon and since today was Wednesday, I said we should do it on Friday. He agreed, so when I get home I had to call Kristen.

Jake said that I should come over at like 6, so I had some time to kill. When I got home it was 12:15. I went to Jess's room to see if she wanted to hang out. I walked right in and cleared my throat because her and Blake were in a heated makeout session. "I thought you guys weren't supposed to hang out until later." I said dramatically.

"Bella!" Jess yelled as she dragged me out of the room. Blake looked uncomfortable sitting there with his shirt on the floor so I just smiled and waved goodbye.

"Hey Jessie, what were you doing in there?" I asked laughing, even though I knew she didn't find it funny.

"Bella. I love you to death, but come on! You just got done telling me to knock because you could've been naked..." She said, sounding a little annoyed.

"I know! I'll knock next time. You never know, maybe you and Blake will be naked." I said, still laughing.

"Bella!" She said while hitting my arm.

"Sorry, I just had too." I said.

"So how did your interview go?" Jess asked, sounding truly sincere.

"It went great! They said they would call me in a few days to let me know. Simon seemed like he really liked me. And guess what happened to me on the way out?" I said excitedly with a huge grin on my face.

"What?!" Jess asked, also excited.

"I ran into this guy from this band, ONE DIRECTION! He knocked me over just to ask me if I wanted to hang out with him. I know I don't like that band that much, but it's still crazy!" I said. She didn't even have to say anything, she just squealed and I squealed and soon we were jumping up and down together! We talked for a little longer about my interview until she realized that Blake was still in her room and then she left.

So I decided to text Hanna.

Me~ Hey girl! We got some catching up to do! Want to come over?

Hanna~ Sure I will be right there!

Me~ Bring your clothes for Jake's we can go straight from here.

Hanna~ Sounds good!!

I put my phone down and turned the TV on but minutes after I got another text.

Unknown Number~ Hey it's Harry I just wanted to make sure you had my number.

Me~ Yep, I just put it in my phone! Do you have a twiiter?

Harry~ Yeah... Surprised you don't follow me :) @Harry_Styles

Me~ Cocky much? I will text you tomorrow. I am going to my friend Jake's house.

Harry's POV

Bella~ Cocky much? I will text you tomorrow. I am going to my friend Jake's house.

When I read that text I felt a pang of jealousy, I don't know why, I mean I just met her and it's not even like we were dating. I mean Jesus Christ we have never even hung out before. I don't even think I like her that much. So how did that explain why I was jealous?

Bella's POV

Hanna and I just sat in the living room, catching up and getting ready for Jake's I just wore an over sized sweater with leggings and kept my hair from this morning. I didn't even bother to put on makeup. I just put on mascara.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=77068305

At Jake's we all were just having a good time! I asked Tom (the person I have had a crush on for the longest time) how his girlfriend Amanda was. He said he broke up with her, which I was kinda surprised about. We took a ton of pictures and everyone asked about my interview. At about 10 I headed home because I have had a long day. When I got home I heard noises from Jess's room, so I figured Blake was still here.She will never hear the end of this.