You Don't Know the Truth

Friday June 10th

Bella's POV

Today, since we were going to the awards show, we were getting out of work at 12 for any last minute packing. Our flight was at 3. We would get there a little before the awards show, leaving us no choice but to get ready right when we got there; which, is exactly what we did.

As we pulled up to the red carpet my nerves kicked in.

Jess's POV

When we pulled my stomach started to turn. I felt myself pale and Niall turned to me.

"Princess, what's wrong?" He asked me.

"What if I don't look ok? What if I say something wrong?" I cried into Nialls shoulder.Thank god for waterproof makeup.

"Sh, baby it's going to be ok. I promise," He said pulling a box and opening it to reveal a ring with a single diamond in the center. "Promise me that everything will be okay between us forever or for as long as we can."

"I promise," I whispered with me forehead against his. He kissed me.

"And I got you these..." Niall took something else out of his pocket that I recognized tickets.

"Oh my god! I love the kings!" I smiled looking at the tickets. "I don't have my jersey though." I frowned.

"Bella has that taken care of."

"Thank you!" I hugged Niall. The limo haulted to a stop and my nervousness went away when Niall slipped the ring on my finger. Not my wedding ring finger of course. That would cause controversy.

We got out and I met Bella at the front of the limo. "We are going to the kings!" I whispered excitedly.

Bella smiled at me and I showed her the ring.

Harry's POV

"Harry, their gonna see my ring." Bella worried.

"It's going to be fine. You go with the girls and I will meet you at our seats I have to do a few interviews." She nodded and I kissed her forehead.

The first question an interviewer ask me when I was with Niall was, "So we hear you popped the question Harry, is it true?"

"Uhh.. Yeah it is true. There is more to the story than you can tell."

"Well what we can tell is that you guys have only been dating for 4 months, and your 19. Yet your engaged. Dont you think it's a little soon?" The interviewer smirked.

"Fuck off." Niall said pulling me away before I could respond.

I ran my hand through my hair.

"Dude don't worry about it." Niall explained.

"it's not me I'm worried about its Bella."

"They want you to get mad and pissed off. They want a story, just don't let it bother you."

"I can't help it, they make her miserable."

"I get it. Just forget about it."

"Okay. Come on we are supposed to meet everyone at the seats."

Next day Saturday June 11th

Bella's POV

The next morning we met in the lobby. I was first one there so I went over to the magazine stand to look at some. One in particular caught my eye.

'Harry Styles becomes a dad?" I ripped the magazine off the rack and flipped to the desired page.

"Harry styles told a reporter's night at the awards show that their was more to his engagement with 4 month girlfriend Bella Greene. Could this many we will have some Baby Styles running around soon enough?"